CytoSport Muscle Milk Protein Powder, Chocolate Milk, 4.96 lbs uploaded by Faith S.

BY CYTOSPORT

Nature s Ultimate Lean Muscle Formula! Micellar Proteins Stimulate Muscle Synthesis Leanlipids Designer Fats promote leanness Growth Peptides Boost Nitrogen Balance Complete Caseins, Peptides and Lactalbumins Trigger New Growth Lactoferrin Increase Oxygen Delivery Glycocyamine Supports Natural Creatine Production Leanlipids Burn Fat. Instead of Storing It! - Leading scientists assessing the true role of fats in increasing lean muscle growth have shown all fats are not created equal. The type of fat determines wheatear you use it for muscle energy or store it as body fat! The leanlipids used in muscle milk promote fat loss 3 ways: Medium Chain Triglycerides, the predigested fast burning fats, are more likely burned for muscle energy and heat than stored as fat. 20% of human milk and muscle milk lipids are MCTs. Long-chain see more...

• Does this taste anything like chocolate milk? Im craving ...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to prepare you're Muscle Milk Pr...10 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "GNC typically has a pretty good sale. " in 1 review
  • "Muscle milk is muscle milk this tastes all right and I would drink it if I have to after I work out with the weights. " in 1 review
  • "This CytoSport Muscle Milk Protein Powder taste really good to me and yeah its a little pricey but it does the job " in 1 review
  • "It tastes great with almond milk or water." in 1 review
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I've been using this protein drink for my morning smoothies with almond or real milk. It tastes very well (vanilla - not so much). It has a high amount of protein and after my research it's the best deal out there
Mariya S.
I've been using this one for about a month now and I still like it. It tastes great, I often add it to smoothies after my work outs. I buy mine at Walmart and it's a lot cheaper there than anywhere else. I would recommend this protein shake.
Kathleen F.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I don't love the chocolate as much as the vanilla because I found it a little chalky tasting, but I did find that when I mixed it with almond milk as opposed to regular milk, the taste was much better!
Mary G.
Shirley, NY
By far, muscle milk makes some of the BEST tasting protein powder on the market! There is NO funny after taste and that's not easy to achieve! Thank you muscle milk, you always crush my cravings for sweet things.
Lauren E.
Could not finish the whole container of it. I'm sure there are worse protein powders out there, but this stuff was just not good at all. It left a weird texture and taste in anything you could mix it with.
Athena L.
Ogden, UT
My husband is in the Military, and therefore fitness is a big priority to him. He has been using Muscle Milk as of late, and loves it. He has been getting great results and progress from his work outs.
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
Worse protein powder I have tried so far, Took a few sips and that was as far as I got. Tried mixing with water, Almond milk, and soy milk to see if that would help. But over all a no go from me.
hayden a.
Muskegon, MI
The taste of this stuff is HORRIBLE and the hype behind it is even worse. I feel like people only like this for how well they advertise it. It is like eating a thing of chalk.
Nathaniel L.
Leicester, MA
Mixes very well in a shaker. I use this on weight training days at my gym, not Crossfit. Mix with half water & half milk for the best taste. It's the best tasting protein that I have ever tried! Worth the price.
Ashley D.
San Antonio , TX
Tastes wonderful but I just take it during the evening because of the caseins. Not good for after-workouts (which I usually use Gold Standard whey) but generally a decent result.
Faith S.
Burlington, WI
What's your favorite way to prepare you're Muscle Milk Protein powder shake?
Maddy W.
Does this taste anything like chocolate milk? Im craving chocolate milk but would rather have a healthier option.