CytoSport Muscle Milk Protein Powder, Chocolate Milk, 4.96 lbs uploaded by Faith S.

BY CYTOSPORT

Nature s Ultimate Lean Muscle Formula! Micellar Proteins Stimulate Muscle Synthesis Leanlipids Designer Fats promote leanness Growth Peptides Boost Nitrogen Balance Complete Caseins, Peptides and Lactalbumins Trigger New Growth Lactoferrin Increase Oxygen Delivery Glycocyamine Supports Natural Creatine Production Leanlipids Burn Fat. Instead of Storing It! - Leading scientists assessing the true role of fats in increasing lean muscle growth have shown all fats are not created equal. The type of fat determines wheatear you use it for muscle energy or store it as body fat! The leanlipids used in muscle milk promote fat loss 3 ways: Medium Chain Triglycerides, the predigested fast burning fats, are more likely burned for muscle energy and heat than stored as fat. 20% of human milk and muscle milk lipids are MCTs. Long-chain see more...

• Does this taste anything like chocolate milk? Im craving ...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to prepare you're Muscle Milk Pr...10 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "GNC typically has a pretty good sale. " in 1 review
  • "Muscle milk is muscle milk this tastes all right and I would drink it if I have to after I work out with the weights. " in 1 review
  • "This CytoSport Muscle Milk Protein Powder taste really good to me and yeah its a little pricey but it does the job " in 1 review
  • "It tastes great with almond milk or water." in 1 review
Maddy A.
brunswick, OH
I am not a big chocolate fan but this is one of the few protein powders I actually love!!! I usually have a lot of problems with other brands such as heart burn but I don’t have that problem with this powder. I usually only use one scoop and a glass of milk after my workout.
Kaitlin K.
Chester, VA
I love trying new protein powders to switch up my shakes. I tried the 50G protein muscle milk and it was suppperrr chalky. I’ve tried it multiple ways from just plain with some almond milk and I’m my bullet. Don’t recommend the super protein version.
Stephanie N.
Clinton, MO
I love this brand. All the flavors are great tasting. But this flavor has to be my favorite. I can easily pick it up anytime at my local Wal-Mart for a great price. I have tried many brands, but I keep coming back to this one. The label can be a little misleading, so definitely read the label.
Hannah W.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I’m the epitome of a sweets person and this is just way too sweet. I mixed one scoop with peanut butter and unsweetened almond milk and it tasted like i poured a packet of sugar at the bottom. It’s cheap in price for how many servings you get but overall, not worth it if it doesn’t taste great.
Melissa P.
Gainesville, TX
I had my first child about a month ago and started working out trying to tone up again. I am on my second one of these and I have noticed dramatic results. I love it! Tastes great!
Faith S.
Burlington, WI
I do Crossfit and every time we use weights I have a Muscle Milk shake after. I get the chocolate flavor protein powder. It tastes great with almond milk or water. I do notice a difference when I don't have a shake after using weights; I tend to be sore. If I do have a shake after, it helps a lot with recovery and I'm able to go back to the gym the next day! Target usually has a good deal when on sale! I'm not complaining about price because it does its job and allows me to get in more workouts!
Taylor M.
Milford, CT
Love the chocolate flavor, tastes just like a milkshake...except good for you! Price point is great and stores like GNC and the Vitamin Shop have it on sale a lot. I do suggest using a blender/nutribullet instead of a blender bottle to make sure the mix is dispersed properly.
Ana H.
Converse, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
True story, my son was playing college soccer but the coach would not play him as much because he said he was to small in body size. Well I bought him Muscle milk and he started drinking it in the morning and after his workouts. It gave him great results and more playing time. I love it!! Plus the taste is great...
Bronte B.
Renton, WA
After trying several brands, Muscle Milk is our favorite protein brand. We put the chocolate in with some banana, peanut butter and a couple other things in the morning and post gym. It is easy on the stomach and tastes delicious. It is a little more expensive than other brands, but 100% worth it.
Lauren M.
Summerville, SC
I used to use this- the flavor and texture is incredible! But I've recently switched to pea protein instead of whey and not only is it healthier for you, it packs more protein and vitamins.
Faith S.
Burlington, WI
What's your favorite way to prepare you're Muscle Milk Protein powder shake?
Maddy W.
Does this taste anything like chocolate milk? Im craving chocolate milk but would rather have a healthier option.