CytoSport Muscle Milk Light, Banana Creme, 1.65 Pound

by CytoSport

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CytoSport Muscle Milk Light, Banana Creme, 1.65 Pound!
How would you rate this product?
Axton, VA
Muscle Milk is the perfect supplement for busy moms who do not have the time to sit down to eat a meal. The nutrional drink is not only wonderful on the taste buds, but ii is also full of vitamins and nutrients our bodies need on a daily basis.
No Special Diet / Medium
Temple, TX
Every time I get don't hitting the gym hard I drink muscle milk Muscle milk not only makes you a bad but taste great.
No Special Diet / Heavy
Beaver Falls
Perfect when frozen and turned into an ice cream. I did this for a client once and she loved it.
No Special Diet / Light
San Antonio, TX
I love how it takes me longer to get tired of this taste than any other brand. Always my go to.
Sugar Free / Heavy
Northridge, CA
My husband loves this stuff!! It really helps get in some extra protein in his day
Dairy Free / Light
Deer Park , TX
I really can't stand the chalky-ness of Muscle Milk. Taste isn't too great either.
No Special Diet / Heavy