BY CYTOSPORT

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Proper Nutrition Based On Sound Scientific Principles Is One Of The Tenets Of Optimum Athletic Performance. We Have Long Encouraged Student Athletes To Take Responsibility For Their Decision About Proper Nutrition, And We Hope That Their Choices Are Made Because They Are Well-Informed And Guided By Principles Of Fair And Equal Competition. But Merely Encouraging Today's Multi-Tasking, Time-Constrained Student Athlete To Eat To Win Often Isn't Enough. Consuming Three Square Meals A Day That Contain All The Important Food Groups In Sufficient Quantities To Ensure Optimum Nutritional Support Of Athletic Performance Is Often Difficult-If Not Impossible. To Help Student Athletes With This Dilemma, Muscle Milk Collegiate Provides A Responsible, Safe, And Effective Option. 500 Mg Aminogen Per Serving Aids In Protein Digestion 40 G Protein Per Serving Less Than 30% Calories Collegiate Ratio Compliant 0 G Trans Fatty Acids 99% Lactose Free see more...

CytoSport Muscle Milk Collegiate Calorie Replacement Mix
  • "My husband and I verly bought this product to try it, cause we heard good comments about it.. it taste really good lets see if it works!" in 1 review
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
This muscle milk blend very Easley, mixes easy, and works pretty darn well. You can get this almost anywhere like at drugstores, Walmart, GNC. It's not my favorite. But my husband loves it and he's very satisfied
REBEKAH P.
Fall River, MA
I love Muscle Milk products. I have a digestive disorder so I have to be careful with these types of products. This has never bothered me. I have used this when I couldn't eat anything as a supplement. Flavors actually taste like they are supposed to !!!!
Ryan M.
This product tastes great, mixes well, and I feel that it works. I have used it and other Muscle Milk products in the past and I prefer to mix them with milk but they mix fine with water. I do not recommend trying to make a mocha coffee with it, doesn't do so well.
Jordyn L.
Magna, UT
I love this protein, great flavor and helps with your results In the gym. I buy this product every time I need some extra protein in my house. I would definitely recommend
Roxanne H.
Very tasty protein drink but be careful of all the sugar and fillers. Do not combine with meals. Can make you gain weight if you are not careful with how you use it.
Maggie M.
I'm all about being a healthy student and I think this product is great for students with limited time to have nutritious food. Perfect as an after workout snack!
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
This stuff is really good and it teast amazingly good non like alot of the other products they have, I use this right before I go to the gym
Emma L.
My husband and I verly bought this product to try it, cause we heard good comments about it.. it taste really good lets see if it works!!
Stephanie L.
Salinas, CA
Review for: Cookies 'N Creme more...
A great product my brother buys it every time he works out he drinks that he comes home he drinks one for lunch he takes one
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Great product really good prices and can order online and well quick shipping and good customer service
Yesenia M.
Is this really healthy
S. W.
Does this irritate your stomach?
Ryan M.
I'm not a woman but I know that My girlfriend is. She likes it and the Protein is good for her specific dietary needs.
Jaselynn H.
Miami , FL
My husband loves these, but I need to know if any women have tried this. And if you have what are your opinions on it? Is it worth it for us?
shananne c.
Looks perfect for my partner

back