CytoSport Muscle Milk - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

by CytoSport

Muscle Milk is a comprehensive, protein-enhanced functional formula that combines high-quality protein along with premium ingredients to provide healthy, sustained energy and recovery for performance and lifestyle. Muscle Milk consists of a precise blend of multi-source proteins, functional fats, low-sugar carbohydrates and 20 vitamins and minerals in a lactose-free formula. Muscle Milk is an ideal nutritional choice whether you are a performance athlete, watching your diet, or simply desire to gain strength & maintain lean muscle mass. With amazing taste satisfaction Muscle Milk is ideal for post-workout recovery, as a convenient meal replacement, and as a body-fueling snack between meals. Features: EvoPro: EvoPro protein blend in Muscle Milk contains a precise mix of multi-source proteins including, calcium an sodium caseinate, milk protein isolate, whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, and whey peptides LeanLipids: Medium Chain-Triglycerides (MCTs) are more likely metabolized for muscle energy and heat than stored as fat. Sunflower oil & canola oil contain essential fatty acids. Low Sugar Carbohydrates: Zero-lactose, starch-based complex carbs found in Muscle Milk, supply energy to the body in the form of glucose.

How does this product taste? Is it really gritty like some protein drinks or smooth?
I.m sometimes scare to drink muscle milk because I feel like it will change my hormones......I see in health food stores all the time a guy muscle shake and a female muscle shake. Will this be for everyone?
Start your review of CytoSport Muscle Milk - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough!
How would you rate this product?
San Diego, CA
After working at GNC and learning about Muscle Milk products and its competitor products, I would rather go for other protein powders. These however, are really good in flavor.
New Albany, IN
After the big qorkouts i love to chug!! Non gritty heavy filling power shake! Helps build the muscle i want without running to bad choices of foods after a good workout
Knoxville, TN
This stuff is terrible! It does has a bunch of crap ingredients in it. There are so many better natural protein options that aren't filled with metals or fillers.
Southwick, MA
My brother used this for about a month or so and I can honestly say that it helped him gain for muscle, more energy and he said it tasted great!
No Special Diet / Medium
My husband purchased this for us form GNC. I was skeptical to try it at first but I'm glad that I did. This is a regular purchase in our home.
Pittsburgh, PA
Muscle Milk is one of the worst brands I've ever used. For some reason they're very popular but there are many better brands out there.
Louisville, KY
This product is great!! love the taste and the price! my whole family uses this and we have been for years! one of my favorite flavors
No Special Diet / Light
Dracut , MA
SO DELICIOUS! I look forward to this after every workout. However, it can be a bit powdery if not shaken well. PRO TIP: Use more water!
No Special Diet / Medium
This is the protein that I first used, I've since left because of price and flavors in my area but many of my friends still use it!
Coconut Creek, FL
My husband uses this product and is always telling me I should try this. the flavor sounds very good maybe I will give it a try.