BY CYTOSPORT

Muscle Milk is a comprehensive, protein-enhanced functional formula that combines high-quality protein along with premium ingredients to provide healthy, sustained energy and recovery for performance and lifestyle. Muscle Milk consists of a precise blend of multi-source proteins, functional fats, low-sugar carbohydrates and 20 vitamins and minerals in a lactose-free formula. Muscle Milk is an ideal nutritional choice whether you are a performance athlete, watching your diet, or simply desire to gain strength & maintain lean muscle mass. With amazing taste satisfaction Muscle Milk is ideal for post-workout recovery, as a convenient meal replacement, and as a body-fueling snack between meals. Features: EvoPro: EvoPro protein blend in Muscle Milk contains a precise mix of multi-source proteins including, calcium an sodium caseinate, milk protein isolate, whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, and whey peptides LeanLipids: Medium Chain-Triglycerides (MCTs) are more likely metabolized for muscle energy and heat than stored as fat. Sunflower oil & canola oil contain essential fatty acids. Low Sugar Carbohydrates: Zero-lactose, starch-based complex carbs found in Muscle Milk, supply energy to the body in the form of glucose. see more...

• How does this product taste? Is it really gritty like som...2 Answers
  • I.m sometimes scare to drink muscle milk because I feel l...3 Answers
Daisy Y.
My friend has this in vanilla , but he likes it. He uses it all the time and buys more all the time. He usually takes it with him when he goes to gym or afterwards. Or on any day really. He always gets his products from GNC. He's satisfied with it.
Marzi P.
Walnut Creek, CA
The taste is fine. Muscle Milk products tend to have filler ingredients that I would try to avoid, such as: maltodextrin, soluble corn fiber, sunflower oil, crystalline fructose, and canola oil. Also it contains asulfame potassium, which is a shady sweetener.
I would search for a more natural protein powder with a shorter ingredient list, that does not include seed oils, corn derivatives, and fructose.
Melissa D.
This flavor is great. I love to throw it in the blender with some milk and ice and have it as a meal after the gym. I purchased this online from Amazon and it met all of my expectations I had for it. I wanted a protein shake for after the gym that wasn't too heavy or bad tasting. I recommend to cookie dough lovers.
Ashleigh W.
Saint Paul, MN
I really like the flavor of this protien. The price point is very affordable. And it's very easy to find at your local grocery store. When I don't have time to get my Advocare supplements then I'll get this for protein powder.
Anja W.
This has a lot of added chemicals and sweeteners, which have the opposite effect for somebody who is health conscious & trying to maintain their fitness. It tastes pretty okay, but only because of the added ingredients. I wouldn't recommend this overall.
Vanessa C.
Orlando, FL
My husband and I have both tried Muscle Milk before, we tried it when we first started working out because of its popularity. It was ok, not sure how this compares ingredient wise but now we prefer the natural protein shakes, sourced only in the U.S and free of hormones and BSE.
Lisa M.
Boyers, PA
Te fact that this brand has been around so long should tell you how good and effective it is! I really like this flavor. I wouldn't say it taste like chocolate chip cookie dough, but it is very good! Sort of vanilla chip flavor.
Amber C.
Temple, TX
I love all muscle milk products. They taste like they should be bad for you, and they are really good. I have seen it advertised all the time when I watch Monster Energy Supercross and finally tried them and loved them.
Britnie S.
Nampa, ID
Muscle Milk isn't always my favorite and I have a bit of a picky body. The taste is great! It leaves a slight after taste though, the price is okay in comparison to other products. I didn't use it long enough to notice any difference on if it helped at all.
Cody J.
Henry, TN
I think that over all this product is one of the best that I have used. The only thing that I would say bad about it, is that it has a high fat content and if you are not workout or doing something to burn that fat out it may be a product that you do not want to use.
lulu j.
I.m sometimes scare to drink muscle milk because I feel like it will change my hormones......I see in health food stores all the time a guy muscle shake and a female muscle shake. Will this be for everyone?
Megan L.
How does this product taste? Is it really gritty like some protein drinks or smooth?