CytoSport  Muscle Milk uploaded by Lauren B.CytoSport  Muscle Milk uploaded by

CytoSport Muscle Milk

BY CYTOSPORT

Contains no milk. Provides nutrients found in natural milk that are important for building muscles and bones. Excellent source of protein, 100 calories per serving, lactose and sugar free. see more...

• Is this product safe for women to use?1 Answers
  • My husband and I lost 10 lbs using this we bought s few w...1 Answers
  • Is this beverage good? Or is there something better3 Answers
CytoSport Muscle Milk
  • "I usually make my own protein shakes because I can control what's in it, but this is a great backup to have around the house in case I don't have time to make one." in 10 reviews
  • "They don't have a weird powdery flavor or texture like so many protein drinks and don't require refrigeration like most until its time to drink them." in 6 reviews
  • "I've been drinking Muscle Milk for about two weeks now, post workout, and I feel like they're more of a treat than a fitness supplement." in 6 reviews
  • "He drives a semi cross country and gets down not eating right so he started drinking these to get the protein, minerals and vitamins he is lacking in his system not eating right." in 5 reviews
  • "Love these little drinks for when I don't feel like making my own protein shake and I love the fact that they're low calorie." in 5 reviews
Jessica P.
Altavista, VA
Muscle Milk is LIFE. Every flavor is delicious but the strawberry, cookies and creme and banana creme are by FAR the best on the market. Especiallyyyy in these 100 calorie RTD options. I am a LONG time user of ALL things Muscle Milk- I have n e v e r been let down. This company knows what its doing and it does it well.
Ashley S.
Polkville, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
i love these, i want to give lower than 5 starts because they are a bit pricey but they are so convenient, and i often find them on sale, so i have to stick with 5 stars. the ready to drink shakes always taste a little better than the ones i mix for myself too and with only 100 calories, kinda cant go wrong
Diana H.
I bought the vanilla one at Kroger in a 4 pack for $5.99 and it was so good! It has no dairy in it. It helps your muscles after a good work out. I love this product more than my daily whey protein. I’ll definitely be buying more of this product!
Lori G.
Cumberland, RI
I first came across Muscle Milk when I was shopping at Bj's Wholesale. At that time I thought it would be great to drink in the morning on the way to work since I couldn't be bothered with making breakfast. The fact that it had 30 grams of protein and was a great value was what enticed me to try it. Building bridges requires so much endurance with climbing for eight long hours I was desperate and needed to do something. So I bought a case of the Muscle Milk Light in the chocolate flavor. That next day I grabbed two on my way out the door and after just a few sips I was in love. It tasted great with no chalky after taste. It had a nice texture and was not at all overly thick. After my first week of drinking them for breakfast and lunch I absolutely felt a difference. I wasn't lagging, tired or sore after a couple of hours in. After a few weeks I felt more balanced, energetic and even healtheir. Since then I have started a new business but I continue to be loyal to my Muscle Milk. It made a difference not only in my health but in my well being.
I had weight loss surgery in 2010 and as a result it's helped me to lose & keep off 164 lbs.

Because my procedure is highly malabsorptive with the real potential for protein & vitamin deficiencies, I drink protein shakes all day, everyday. I have tried many brands and have spent hundreds of dollars since the year began in my pursuit of a brand that I could love.

From the moment you twist the top off the canister (the powdered kind), the flavor hits the air & it is heavenly. I have had Vanilla Creme and Banana Creme. BOTH flavors are divine. The best part for me is that they are super easy to measure & mix in your favorite Blender Cup bottle. PLUS, in my opinion, there's no need to add any add-ins. No sweeteners, no fruit--NOTHIN'. This tastes great ALL BY ITSELF.

I definitely recommend this product, & I have to many of my friends in the Bariatric community. I am buying more this week, & I'm definitely gonna get more than one. I can't stand running out.
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC
For this lactose intolerant girl, this protein shake is my best friend. The taste is GOOD! Must drink it cold, I've only tried the chocolate flavor and I can drink them with no after taste or anything.
Skye H.
Hanover , MA
Definitely recommend these over normal Muscle Milks! Gives you a great amount of protein for after a workout without hundreds of calories like other shakes. Gets the work done and doesn't add back what you just worked off!
Stephanie W.
Tampa, FL
These are easy to toss into your fridge, cooler, lunch box, whatever, and have on the go. I used them as meal replacements, including after workout, and lost about 30 pounds.

The vanilla flavor is fine, but cookies and cream was terrible. The texture can be a little off-putting. You need to really shake the heck out of it to keep it from feeling grainy, but then you end up just getting a bunch of air in the straw.

Speaking of, I hate the straws that come attached to the boxes! Mine always collapsed, meaning I had to pull it out of the drink, fix it, then put it back. Small thing, maybe, but it really annoyed me.

I prefer buying the protein powder and mixing my own, not only for taste but it's less expensive. But if you're often in a rush, these aren't disappointing.
Randi S.
Plymouth, MI
I was late for work and didn't have time to make dinner, so I stopped at the store and grabbed one of these puppies while I was looking for a shake to consume. It was the best thing ever and I never thought I would like it as much as I did. I also am a fan of Special K shakes but I use this one more for after workouts. I do not buy them in bulk as often but I buy them more at my gym when I am finishing the workout. I am probably spending more money that way, so I decided to go to the local walmart down the road and buy a few packs :)
Angie F.
WATERLOO, IA
First, I like the convenience of this, just grab and go. I also like the low calorie/high protein profile. I like that it's shelf stable and I can keep some at work and grab one when necessary. Flavorwise - the vanilla is just ok, but I much prefer the chocolate and latte versions.

I do wish it had a few more carbs, as I need to eat a piece of fruit with it (which isn't bad, but sometimes I prefer to just have all my carbs and protein in one convenient snack).
Valyncia D.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
What flavor tastes best to you? Vanilla Cream, Chocolate, or Strawberry? I enjoy Vanilla! :)
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What does the light taste like compared to regular?
Yamilka V.
Fountain Inn, SC
Can I use as an afternoon snack or is it more of a meal substitution shake?
Colleen G.
I have a friend who has recommended muscle milk which flavor do you guys find is the best?
Kaylin A.
Bald Knob, AR
Are these as healthy as a normal protein shake?