BY CYTOSPORT

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. New from Muscle Milk Naturally Flavored Protein Shake. Sweetened with Stevia, Monk Fruit & Cane Sugar. 12 Grams Of Protein. Excellent Source of 20 Vitamins & Minerals. 110 Calories. Gluten & Lactose Free. Tonalin For Reducing Body Fat Evolve TM specifically formulated for today s on-the-go lifestyle.  Lactose and gluten free, Evolve is naturally flavored, sweetened with stevia,. see more...

• Does this have a smooth texture? Or is it chalky/gritty like som...1 Answers
  • "It reminds me of a chocolate milk shake. " in 1 review
  • "I hate protein shakes, I have never found one I could even drink until I found Evolve!" in 1 review
  • "Doesn't have that after taste some protein shakes have! " in 1 review
Ashley D.
Norman, OK
I hate protein shakes, I have never found one I could even drink until I found Evolve! I like to pop mine in the freezer for a bit and then it tastes just like a chocolate shake! Delicious! And it is the healthiest protein shake I have found available where I shop.
Randi A.
Awful!! I can always tell a cheap protein because it makes me feel bloated and gassy. Not only did i feel horrible after consuming I didn't care for the taste.
Amy W.
Tunnel hill, GA
I drink this shake every morning for breakfast and I love it. 12g of protein, 110 calories, and 7 sugars. It reminds me of a chocolate milk shake.
Brittany E.
Griffin, GA
Love the cafe latte flavor! Doesn't have that after taste some protein shakes have!
Beverly H.
Jacksonville , FL
Taste so good just like cake batter kinda pricey but worth it and no after taste
Addicted t.
Riyadh
I recently followed a diet and excited to try this thing certainly will share my experience with my friends and followers that it is wonderful
Karol M.
Odenville, AL
Does this have a smooth texture? Or is it chalky/gritty like some shakes?