CytoSport  CYTOSPORT, INC. MUSCLE MILK RTD CH MNT 17oz 12

CytoSport  CYTOSPORT, INC. MUSCLE MILK RTD CH MNT 17oz 12
CytoSport CYTOSPORT, INC. MUSCLE MILK RTD CH MNT 17oz 12
Gabe H.
Elm Creek
Amazing product to drink! It taste just like milk you can’t even recognize that they added so much protein into it! Goes down the throat smoothly and the taste for it is amazing as well! Not too overpriced either.
Stephanie W.
Idaho Falls, ID
Love, Love, Love the taste of this one. Give me protein baby! You can't go wrong with the brand. But, I do think that one of these shakes is a little high in carbs and calories. So, make sure if you do buy Muscle Milk, remember that it is more of a meal replacement.....not just a protein shake.
Maegan S.
Delta, PA
Muscle milk to one of the only proteins that I can stand to drink.. It has a nice flavor and is easy to get down. It is on the pricey side but cost less than most supplements.
Julie J.
Hinckley, OH
My boyfriend loves this stuff, and I must admit it doesn't taste bad either! He has noticeablee results from this product and buys it frequently.
Christina H.
I have tried this, and I am not a fan. It has a weird taste to me. My friends love it.. I just don't