BY CYTOSPORT

54g Lean Protein*. 550 calories*. with Added L-Glutamine & Creatine Manufactured free of banned substances in a NSF GMP for Sport™. Building Athletes from the Inside Out™ Dense, Full, Hard Muscle Requires Primarily 3 Things: Protein - Quality aminos and lots of them. Carbs - Complex, quality carbs, and lots of them, too! A Lot of Hard Work If you ve ever had trouble really growing or had trouble maintaining your hard earned size, this product was designed specifically for you. see more...

• How long do you have to take it , in order to see results?3 Answers
  • How good is this? Is it worth it? 1 Answers
  • Alguien lo ha usado se lo quiero regalar a mi hermano que tal es?2 Answers
Jorden A.
Montgomery, AL
When I was in high school I weighed about 90 pounds, my junior year. I took this exact protein. Between hitting a ridiculous growth spurt and taking this i managed to put on about 80 pounds of both fat and muscle and forced my body out of an ectomorph state that I surely would have been stuck in. My goal now however will be to remove my last layer of fat so I don't need a gainer product, but this is a very trustworthy brand and I promise you will see results.
Elizabeth g.
My husband likes to stuff he drinks it every day. He says The Taste is okay but could be better. He would definitely recommend to others.
Julieta C.
Raymondville, TX
Mi sobrino lo usaba y se lo dio a su papa y si se mira k le esta ayudando mucho ya k es muy flakito
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
My boyfriend uses this and he likes it he doesn't like the taste of it though.
Chasity R.
How long do you have to take it , in order to see results?
Gabriela P.
Miami fl, FL
Alguien lo ha usado se lo quiero regalar a mi hermano que tal es?
Jannet S.
New Caney
How good is this? Is it worth it?