CytoSport Cyto Gainer Chocolate Malt - 3.31 lbs uploaded by Stacy S.CytoSport Cyto Gainer Chocolate Malt - 3.31 lbs uploaded by Stacy S.

BY CYTOSPORT

This Product Gives You Large Portions Of Protein And Carbohydrates, Without The Fat And Sugar. 54 Grams Of Complete Protein. Contains Glutamine-Rich Whey, Milk Protein Concentrate And Partially Pre-Digested Whey Peptides For Improved Protein Synthesis. Each Serving Also Contains Added Creatine And L-Glutamine To Help Maximize Muscle Recovery Growth. With No Simple Sugars, Fructose Or Sucrose, It Contains Complex Carbohydrates From Maltodextrin To Replenish Muscle And Liver Glycogen After Your Workout So You Can Fully Recover And Grow. Provides A Stable And Enduring Fuel, Enhanced To Drive Growth Nutrients Into Your Thirsty Muscles. see more...

Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
This is my first time trying out this brand. It was on sale, so I figured why not try it out. Too good of a deal to pass up. I usually choose chocolate or vanilla flavors when I buy protein powder since it’s hard to mess up those flavors. They are typically consistent. This powder smelled bad when I first opened it. A little bit difficult to mix together with milk, but I couldn’t find my blender whisk ball. I would not buy this product again because this isn’t a great chocolate taste. Does not compare to gold standard protein powder.
Jocelyn V.
Palm Desert, CA
really good really easy to make, Superfast to do so you can just run out the door. Doesn't taste like a bunch of chemicals, The expectation is all right. I totally recommend to others, it's a simple product.
Jacqueline Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this brand and this product. They used to carry it at my local costco but they don't anymore and I am so disappointed. But this is great and it makes the best smoothies
Such a great flavor
Pam H.
Kingston, IL
Is there a vitamin taste or smell