CytoSport CSPTRTDS0012STRWLQ RTD Muscle Milk Strawberry Creme 17 oz 12 ct uploaded by Kara D.

BY CYTOSPORT

Muscle Milk Ready-to-Drink (RTD) is a protein-enhanced functional beverage that promotes recovery from exercise lean muscle growth and sustained energy. Lactose and gluten free Muscle Milk takes the guesswork out of high performance nutrition by providing a blend of high-quality proteins complex carbohydrates functional fats vitamins and minerals. No matter if you are a performance athlete exercise enthusiast or just trying to live an active lifestyle Muscle Milk is an ideal protein-enhanced beverage for your nutritional needs. RTD Muscle Milk Strawberry Creme 17 oz 12 ct. Percent Daily Value are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Daily Value not established. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose treat cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "It's really good but the only down side to this, is that its really sweet so i add some almond milk to make it taste better." in 3 reviews
  • "I drink protein shakes on a daily basis and I once grabbed one of these at a convenience store to try it out." in 2 reviews
  • "It tastes really good and it keeps you full." in 1 review
  • "Pros: -quick -easy -affordable -can be bought in individual pre-made bottles or powder -lots of flavor options Cons: -high carb -meal replacement not supplement -" in 1 review
  • "The strawberry can be a tad bit sweet so I like to add some almond milk to counteract that! " in 1 review
Kara D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just started drinking these for extra protein. The ingredients are good and I'm impressed! The taste is great, strawberries and creme being my favorite and the coffee kind being my second favorite. I purchased them in packages of 4 at Kroger. They are reasonably priced. I like that they are non-dairy and contains NO milk. I will say, they do leave a taste in your mouth for quite a while, even after you've eaten other foods. Not a huge fan of that part but other than the aftertaste that lingers, I definitely will continue to drink them. 9/10 recommend.
Sandra Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love muscle milk for when I'm on the go or in a hurry. The thing about this is that this is not a supplement its a meal replacer. If you are strictly looking for a protein supplement, this is not for you. I like this for if I know I'm going to be busy at work and not have time to eat or if I'm leaving the gym and going straight to work or out somewhere and don't have time to cook.

Pros:
-quick
-easy
-affordable
-can be bought in individual pre-made bottles or powder
-lots of flavor options

Cons:
-high carb
-meal replacement not supplement
amanda r.
Erie, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like it though à absolute must is well shaken and chilled...it doesn't taste as good if it gets warm. Elsewise it's smooth and gives me. great boost I usually use it post work out or as a mid-day boost in place of a snack.
Mallory A.
I drink protein shakes on a daily basis and I once grabbed one of these at a convenience store to try it out. I was surprised by how chalky it tasted and I was displeased with the price. If you are looking for a quick shake though, this will do it.
Nancy V.
Oxnard, CA
I drink this when I'm in a rush in the mornings. It's really good but the only down side to this, is that its really sweet so i add some almond milk to make it taste better.
Paulina h.
Long Beach, CA
If you want to gain weight...this is the stuff for u..its not the best tasting...but people drink it to gain weight or gain muscle mass... so its more for the affectiveness rather than taste
LAUREN H.
Syracuse, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have tried this product actually it taste really good. I am really wary about fake tasting flavors but this one is great. The only thing is they are so costly I think.
Jo Wei C.
Arcadia, CA
Even though I hate the taste, I know theres a lot of nutritional benefits to it. However, the sugar content in this is making me think twice about drinking it again.
Liz C.
Alta Loma , CA
I have my muscle milk protein shakes every day. I make my own shake and throw some of the powder in my shake. It tastes really good and it keeps you full.
Jessica W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Muscle Milk shakes destroy my stomach, and they aren't cheap. The ingredients are a smorgasbord of chemical trash. Stay away.