by CytoSport

CytoSport has been overwhelmed by the amazing success of Muscle Milk. If there has been one repeated request it s Make Muscle Milk with less fat and fewer calories but keep the same great taste as Muscle Milk Well we heard you. Introducing Muscle Milk Light with the same great performance same great taste with 1/3 the FAT and 44 fewer calories than original Muscle Milk. Muscle Milk Light is scientifically designed for individuals who want to maximize lean muscle gains while reducing caloric intake to help with weight management or weight loss. Maintaining healthy blood sugar levels is the key to responsible weight control. Snack cravings and low energy levels are often the result of poor blood sugar management. with proper management you don t have to sacrifice how you feel while you change how you look. When used with balanced portion controlled meals Muscle Milk Light ensures proper energy and amino acid availability. This results in more daily energy less hunger cravings and more normalized insulin levels. RTD Muscle Milk Light Vanilla Creme 8.5 oz 6 4pk 24 ct. Based on a 2 000 Calorie Diet.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CytoSport CSPTRTDL08OZVANILQ RTD Muscle Milk Light Vanilla Creme 8.5 oz 6#44;4pk 24 c!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Quick and easy way to enjoy a protein shake and no clean-up involved. ” in 1 review
“A very great product has all the protein you can possibly need with a lot less calories than other protein shake brands” in 1 review
Mc Roberts, KY
Love the taste of this protein suped up milk! The vanilla is spot on! Highly recommended for those trying to curb their appetite with protein who aren't necessarily meat lovers
No Special Diet / Heavy
This taste really good! And it's really easy to take with you without all the mixing powders and blending. If you're usually in a rush like me, this is perfect :)
Vincennes, IN
This is by far one of my favorite after workout snacks it taste delicious and keeps me full for longer, it's great taste lets me think I'm getting s real treat and its good for you.
Los Angeles, CA
I like muscle milk don't get me wrong its great its just a little to expensive. it tastes good and is easy to handle, no mess involved.
Dairy Free
Morristown , NJ
My favorite flavor of muscle milk. Better chilled. Quick and easy way to enjoy a protein shake and no clean-up involved.
Los Angeles, CA
Fargo, ND
Does this stuff actually give u muscle ? it doesn't taste very good at all I think that it has a weird after taste
Philadelphia, PA
This is really great! The vanilla taste is dead on and its so much easier than mixing your own proton shakes
Lodi, NJ
Not a huge fan of muscle milk but this was pretty good. I think it was just too thick for me.
Portland, OR
My son loves these. He thrôws them in his workout bag for a quick pickup afterwards.
No Special Diet / None