BY CYTOSPORT

CytoSport Muscle Milk Ready to Drink (RTD) is a protein-enhanced beverage that promotes lean muscle growth and recovery from exercise. Muscle Milk delivers a blend of premium proteins, carbohydrates, functional fats, plus 20 vitamins and minerals. It's a great-tasting source of portable nutrition. (These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.) see more...

• How is the taste of these? I've heard they are gross, but...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Yesica S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Muscle Milk, vary in different flavors but even though seem like a lot of people are using them I totally hate the way it taste, I'm not sau g they don't do what they are soppose to be helping with just not my favorit...
Alexis H.
A delicious post-workout beverage with a great taste. I normally mix these into a fruit smoothie for after my workouts :)
Rebecca R.
Frederick, MD
I tried it because they had it at my school and I thought it tasted like chalk but others have told me that it's great!
Heather S.
Orange Park, FL
I hate this stuff.. i personally think it stinks & tastes nasty. My husband on the otherhand LOVES it
Lindsay S.
Grand Island, NY
How is the taste of these? I've heard they are gross, but I've also heard they are really good.