BY CYTOSPORT

Lauren L.
Lexington, SC
I got this on sale at Costco, 6 pounds for $29.99, and considering the quality and taste of this protein, I hit the jackpot. This mixes well in a shaker, doesn't get clumpy, and tastes like good, rich chocolate. It mixes great with Greek yogurt, and I even made my own chocolatey protein peanut butter spread combining 2 scoops Cytosport Chocolate Protein powder, 124g peanut butter, and a little bit of water. Tastes AWESOME, much healthier for you than Nutella or grocery store chocolate spreads, and it's so stinking easy to make. Will buy again.
Stephanie M.
Modesto
It's not the beat protein powder I've ever tasted. But it is the best low carb one that I have tried. I mix mine with water to try to cut out as many carbs as possible, but I'm sure it would taste better if mixed with milk. I drink a shake after every workout and definitely feel results. Also works great as a meal substitute when you're pushed for time and can't whip something up.
Glendy L.
Rosamond, CA
I I've this. I have it before my work out and after and I can see results. And the fact that it great tasting is a plus.
Bonnie H.
Love the chocolate flavor. Mix with 1/2 cup milk, half banana, scoop of peanut butter and makes a delicious shake.
Katia R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I didn't like the chocolate taste wasn't a big fan but it is affordable. I preferred the vanilla one better.
Alexus L.
New Goshen , IN
I've tried the single bottle versions of this and love it! They remind me of chocolate milk!
Victoria R.
Winter Park, FL
DEEEEEEELICIOUS! I like to make mine with milk and blend in a few frozen strawberries! Yum!
Christina L.
This is such a good priced pack at Costco! And the flavor isn't terrible or anything.

back