Cystex Urinary Pain Relief Tablets

by Cystex

Double Action Formula Fights Pain And Burning And Helps Control Infection.* Does Not Discolor Urine. *Cystex Helps Inhibit The Progression Of Infection Until You See The Doctor. Cystex Is Not Intended To Replace A Doctor's Care.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cystex Urinary Pain Relief Tablets!
Cystex helped me to feel better about personal hygiene. The constant going to the bathroom, the feeling as if something was wrong with me, the pain and burning, -NO MORE! I am happy with the quality, and yes I would recommend this as a OTC UTI med for men and women.
I reach for Cystex Urinary Pain Relief Tablets every time I feel the symptoms of a UTI coming on. As I have gotten older I have been getting UTIs more often and nothing is more uncomfortable in my opinion. Having a product that I can count on whenever I am in need is amazing.
Dallas
UTI can really be a nuisance and can put a damper on your life. When me and my partner got one, I told him we both need to check some Cystex to first get rid of the burning and discomfort, and secondly, to get rid of the UTI in two days. This UTI treatment really helped with the UTI causes that we were having. We were back to having a healthy realtionship life afterwards and didn't have to worry about a reinfection. Why? Well, we also got the cranberry juice liquid complex that Cystex sells too. That promoted the good bacteria in our body, made sure we didn't get infected again. Great product. A must buy for all UTI problems.
Fairfield, CT
I have taken this product many times as I have recurring UTIs and these are a godsend. They provide relief from the pain and don't stain your urine orange like some of the other brands. If I start taking these as soon as I start having symptoms, I can sometimes nip the infection in the butt before it really starts. Combine these with cranberry pills if you have recurring UTIs and it will work wonders!!! A+++
Works well and quick, without turning your pee orange like the other uti relief meds do. If you have frequent urinary track infections i deffinitely recommend Cystex for relief.
Philadelphia, MS
This is my go-to whenever I have urinary pain or I have the "urgency" feeling almost non-stop. Along with this, I drink LOTS of water!!
Did not work good for me, still had all symptoms so i guess there is no relief this is supposed to be the best