Cystex Fights Pain and Burning Urination

by Cystex

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Antibacterial & Analgesic Fast Relief of Frequent, Painful, Burning Urination Double Action Formula Fights Pain & Burning Urination Now Sugar Free, Easy to Swallow If you have any questions visit numarklabs.com

Does this help? Or just takes away the symptoms?
Start your review of Cystex Fights Pain and Burning Urination!
How would you rate this product?
Dallas
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
UTI has been following me around for years and this product has made it much easier to have to deal with the side effects of having too much sex and not peeing afterwards. Many people don't understand that there are different ways to cure and prevent it. While antibiotics is the obvious solution, these tablets have helped me stop the burning and keep the UTI from getting worse.  UTI symptoms women have are different than UTI in men, but both can be treated and prevented with Cystex products.  I like how quickly you can relief from UTI with these products. I love them