Cystex Cranberry Urinary Health Complex uploaded by Kenda W.

BY CYSTEX

Dietary Supplement. Fast Acting, Sugar Free! With Proantinox®. Urologist Recommended UTI Protection. Urinary Health Complex. Clinically Proven to Support Urinary Health. Pleasant tasting Cystex® Liquid Cranberry Complex uses the proprietary Proantinox® formula that contains: Natural cranberry concentrate, D-mannose and bromelain to support and maintain normal, healthy urinary tract function. Vitamin C to help maintain adeq. see more...

Rachel W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
UTI from sex are a huge problem for most of my younger life as a teenager. I was bouncing around from doctor office to doctor office and have noticed that antibiotics is the only real cure to getting a UTI. But there are solutions for preventing a UTI from happening in the first place. This cranberry complex is cheap, and give me over 2 weeks of protection from UTIs. This means I can have as much sex without ever worrying about getting a UTI from this OTC UTI treatment. One tablespoon a day keeps me from having infections and I can disguise it in about anything. My favorite way to maintain a UTI, it by preventing it first.
krystal e.
Brooklyn, NY
Women this is your best friend cures and prevents UTI's and if you don't like drink cranberry juice this product is the most potent on the market one table spoon is equivalent to 8 glasses of ocean spray cranberry juice
Raven R.
Love using this stuff to help protect and clean out my urinary tract! Great for everyday maintenance.
Kenda W.
Dallas
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is the best pre biotics that is out there. It is really affordable and works wonders against UTI. If you just got your UTI taken care of and normally get them chronically, this antioxidant and anti-adherent agents will make sure you don't have any problems with UTI symptoms. All you need to do is make sure that you take a tablespoon of this stuff, and you will be UTI free regardless of how much sex, how many partners, or if you pee after sex. I also used the tablets when I have a UTI and I am waiting for a doctors appointment, it helps to make the situation better. If you are unaware of the facts about UTI relief, please check out Cystex Fact VS myth page to see if you know the truth versus fiction. Awesome product.
Rachel M.
Even though I love drinking cranberry juice, I don't love to be constantly downing the stuff... so this product is really great. You take one tablespoon daily or 2 if you have symptoms of a UTI and it can be put in hot or cold water. I like to put a tablespoon in a bottle of cold water and drink throughout the day. It contains D-Mannose and Bromelain, two things I read were good for preventing UTI's on their own so this supplement is packed with the good stuff. Plus it's only 1 calorie :)
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
Great for keeping everything in tip top shape! Helps with the urinary tract and keeping things well! It's great for everyday use !
jawana h.
gray, KY
Where could I find this?
Jess B.
Lakeland, FL
my mom has been looking for this. where can I purchase it