GroceryDairyCheeseCypress Grove
Cypress Grove, Assorted Fresh Chevre Cheese, 6x4 oz

Cypress Grove, Assorted Fresh Chevre Cheese, 6x4 oz.

by Cypress Grove

A great way to sample Cypress Grove's fresh goat cheese is to just try them and you can determine which one you like best. In total you will get 6 small disks, each one 4 ounces. The award-winning gourmet goat cheeses are PsycheDillic, Herbs de Humboldt, Purple Haze (this is the most popular and you will get 2), Sgt. Pepper and Ms. Natural.

Made in California; Vegetarian Fresh Goat Cheese; 6 discs of 4 oz. each; PsycheDillic, Herbs de Humboldt, Purple Haze (2), Sgt. Pepper, Ms. Natural.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cypress Grove, Assorted Fresh Chevre Cheese, 6x4 oz.!
Renee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I absolutely love Cypress Grove cheeses. They are rich and creamy and so good. I am a cheese nerd so I eat different types and flavors. This one we found by chance and gave it a try. They are a little pricey but oh so good! Definitely worth it if you love cheese.
Jaclyn J.
Emeryville, CA
I adore goat cheese of all kinds. These are truly special because they fold in interesting ingredients. An elevated cheese & cracker moment. My personal fave is lavender, which is delish with oat crackers and a bit of jam.
Chelsea S.
Anaheim, CA
Cypress Grove makes the best cheese ever! Make sure you check out the Humboldt Fog and Purple Haze. They’re so delicious and make the best additions to a cheese platter.
Tristram C.
Cypress Grove makes my all time favorite cheese in thy world. It's a washed brine chevre called Humboldt Fog, and it is absolutely amazing. A tasty, chewy skin protects a rich and creamy brie-like outer layer, with a tangy, and slightly crumbly center. This northern California goat cheese matches quite well with a charcuterie plate and pairs perfectly with a Provençal rosé, or a lively slightly-chilled red Lambrusco.

Looking for your answer?