BY C.Y.O

This instant mattifying powder is super lightweight, for a long lasting, flawless finish. Covers imperfections and enhances complexion, absorbing excess oils on the skin. Breathable and non-drying; it's time you met your matte. see more...

Ctmottin M.
The price is definitely right, but then it starts to take a turn. Though right after applying it looks great, if I start to get any oil at all on my nose it instantly bunches up in my pores and emphasizes texture in my upper lip and snails lines. The texture is very soft and satiny,so it may work for normal or dry skin but is oily girls need to steer clear.
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
I have found my go to powder! This plus the lifeproof foundation have become my daily routine. The price is unbeatable, for the quality of the product you get! The color range is not the best, I have to mix a few of the shades, but it is worth all of that!
Samantha L.
Aberystwyth, Aberystwyth
This powder is such good value for money! I love the packaging as it's sleek and feels good in your hand. The mirror is perfect for on the go application and the powder itself sits so nicely on my skin. It sets makeup really nicely and has a slight coverage to it which makes it perfect for tidying up eyeshadow and contour
Kazia F.
Sheerness , Kent
Really good powder but fixes the foundation down leaving it looking really smooth and soft. They do break easily as I brought it out it in my bag and had broken but it’s that good I still use it