BeautyFaceFace MakeupC.Y.O
Cyo CYO Matte Pressed Powder Meet Your Matte - 051 oz

Cyo C.Y.O. Matte Pressed Powder Meet Your Matte - 0.51 oz.

by C.Y.O

This instant mattifying powder is super lightweight, for a long lasting, flawless finish. Covers imperfections and enhances complexion, absorbing excess oils on the skin. Breathable and non-drying; it's time you met your matte.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cyo C.Y.O. Matte Pressed Powder Meet Your Matte - 0.51 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Mia R.
Ohio
Cyo C.Y.O. Matte Pressed Powder Meet Your Matte - 0.51 oz. uploaded by Mia R.
Purchased at: CVS
There isn’t anything special about this powder. It’s good and for the price I recommend. However, when applying don’t use the sponge thing it came with, it will make your makeup look heavy. So use a light hand and a big powder brush.
Hayleigh S.
I like the coverage of this product. It's matte but almost has a satin sheen to it so you don't look like a blanked out face. My only issue is that I fly through this product and use it up so quickly.
marina C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This powder is so beautiful, it is pretty gray for my skin tone though. I can still make it work because I have a neutral skin tone. I love it because it feels so lightweight.
Jill H.
Rice Lake
I love this brand. I don't bake like some bloggers do because I have aging skin and don't need to accentuate any crepe-ness. I just use my beauty blender after applying my under eye concealer (again - not a massive amount) and this makes it smooth and ceaseless.
Kasey S.
Geneseo
I LOVE this powder. I use it to set my whole face and my undereyes. It has a decent amount of coverage- sometimes I use only this and CYO primer for my day face. Feels very soft to the touch when on.
Amber B.
Great product that is light and easy for all skin types and has a good price. Also very easy to pack in a light bag.
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
I have found my go to powder! This plus the lifeproof foundation have become my daily routine. The price is unbeatable, for the quality of the product you get! The color range is not the best, I have to mix a few of the shades, but it is worth all of that!
Ctmottin M.
The price is definitely right, but then it starts to take a turn. Though right after applying it looks great, if I start to get any oil at all on my nose it instantly bunches up in my pores and emphasizes texture in my upper lip and snails lines. The texture is very soft and satiny,so it may work for normal or dry skin but is oily girls need to steer clear.
Kazia F.
Sheerness, Kent
Really good powder but fixes the foundation down leaving it looking really smooth and soft. They do break easily as I brought it out it in my bag and had broken but it’s that good I still use it
𝐿𝑜𝓉𝓉𝒾𝑒 ♡.
A nice powder, not my go too but it’s reasonably priced and does the job well! It keeps your makeup in place all day and isn’t cakey. I would recommend this product however I probably wouldn’t buy it again just because I have other powders that I prefer.

Looking for your answer?