Cyo C.Y.O. Bronzing Shimmer Oil Gift Of Gold - 1 oz. uploaded by Hannah j.Cyo C.Y.O. Bronzing Shimmer Oil Gift Of Gold - 1 oz. uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY C.Y.O

Banish lack lustre skin and create a holiday glow all year round by using a few drops the Bronzing Shimmer oil anywhere on the body! Saving skins in peril of pale. Sun-kissed skin no matter the season. Facts? Full of oil for all the moisture (coconut, hazelnut, sweet almond, soybean, Macadamia Integrifolia seed). Featuring vitamin E to nourish and protect, fragranced with coconut to leave you smelling of summer and mixed with multidimensional pearls and pigments for a healthy bronzed glow on the go. see more...

Tiffany S.
Brooklyn, NY
Gold!!!

This is a beauty in itself. This CYO bronzing shimmer is amazing. It smells great + it is super lightweight. It also does a great job at bronzing, naturally. I may be obsessed (: Its also SUPER affordable, at a steal of seven US dollars! SEVEN DOLLARS!! A steal, a beauty. Get you some
pidge H.
thetford
A little bit more sheer than I first expected. I love it though! I bought it after getting a tan on holiday to use as custom drops in my foundation. I love it! It smells amazing and gives a really nice dewy affect.
Hannah j.
So so good . I can’t explain how amazing this product smells it’s got a summery coconut smell it smells Devine . Such a pretty body bronzer . You can use on you’re face as a shimmery bronzer you can use on you’re skin where you’re abit pale and want a golden glow . It’s absolutely amazing I would definitely recommend to anyone who is pale like me 😌
Halima K.
Bronx, NY
Does this work well with dark brown skin?