Cyo C.Y.O. Bronzing Rocks Rock 'N' Gold - 0.63 oz. uploaded by Deborah T.

BY C.Y.O

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Rocks full of shimmer and sun-kissed-ness, use to highlight and contour skin for a naturally bronzed, holiday-like tint. Facts? A high percentage of mica mineral gives a soft, radiant glow that lasts. see more...

Review (1)
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I absolutely love these!! I purchased the darker version for my summer tan. The color is right between a blush and bronzer!! It can be used on cheeks , eyes and as a bronzer. A brownish red with gold undertones. Beautiful! You can order on wallgreens online and ship to your local store to avoid shipping costs. Works great with an Elf highlighter brush. Can be layered and does not show texture or lines. Perfect for my mature skin so it should work on any skin. Held up all day at a wedding and a day on the boardwalk. Does not have any chunky glitter because its in small rock form. Price is around $6.. I am going to stock up. Check back soon for my reviews of the whole line. So glad I found a great affordable makeup company. No clogged pores or breakouts either.