BY CYNTHIA ROWLEY

Launched By The Design House Of Cynthia Rowley In 2005. Cynthia Rowley Body Cream 6.8 Oz For Women Possesses A Blend Of: Verbena, Bergamot, Honeysuckle, Nuguet, Freesia, White Musk, Heliotrope, Amber. Recommended For Daytime Use. see more...

Bianca B.
Hazleton, PA
I love Cynthia Rowley! Her designs and concepts are so cute. I own a pair of her pajama bottoms in a purple paisley print and they are the most comfortable pajamas pants I ever owned! Light weight and easy to move in.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
You gotta love Cynthia Rowley. I own a ton of her makeup and the packaging is always super cute. This smells amazing and makes your skin super soft, great moisture. I love it!
Shelby H.
Irvine, KY
I love this product. It made my skin silky smooth (no joke). It also smells amazing. I recommend it for absolutely every woman out there who wants nice smooth skin.
Allison B.
Leesburg, VA
This is one of my favorite products it gives you very nice smooth skin it is very nice.