BY CYNDIBANDS

With the popularity of neutral colors, this set was created with the 3 neutral shades black, charcoal and light silver. Coordinating prints of black polka dots, grey chevron and white polka dots were added to complete the set. Gentle hair ties that won t snag or damage hair No-fray ends for longer lasting hair ties Use to secure ponytails, braids and buns Can be worn as bracelets see more...

Naiomi M.
San Juan, PR
There are lot of hair ties in the stores, and of this style more. But there is no such good quality as this ones and I feel satisfied with this purchase. It hold my hair good and my hair is curly.
Madison D.
Provo , UT
I picked up these bands because they were cute and I had heard great things about them. For people with thicker hair, I imagine that these work wonders, but my hair is so thin that it didn't really work that well for me. On days when I left my hair curly, with more volume and texture, these bands worked a little better.
Chelsea A.
Bradford, TN
I am always find myself pulling my hair into a ponytail or bun to keep my hair out of my face and these hair ties are my favorite to use. They keep my hair up all day long without breaking it or damaging my hair. Plus they are super cute!!!
Samantha G.
Baltimore, MD
These are adorable just to wear, let alone put then in your hair. These hold up my thick hair nicely and do not leave those ugly creases once I take it down. I only ever use these types of hair ties now. I always tell my friends and family to only buy these.
Sharon C.
Covina, CA
I really like these kind of hair ties because it breaks less easily. I use this more than twice a week and they are so cute that sometimes I use as a bracelet in case I need to make a ponytail around.
Anna S.
Redondo Beach, CA
These work well if you don't have heavy (long and thick) hair. For me they work if I wear a low pony, but it always slips down when i wear my hair high. They are cute on your wrist and don't crease your hair.
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
This is easy to use on my curly hair. It does not get tangled. It is high quality and durable as well i juat wish it came with more in a pack and in different colors.
Kristen W.
White Oak, TX
I LOVE THESE. I mean whenever I use them, I have no creases in my hair. With a normal hair band yes it makes my hair so ugly. But these, no. They're awesome!
Jennifer D.
Oxnard, CA
I love to use this bands. This bands doesn't rip your hair out and it doesn't leave your hair with creases. I have thick hair and it holds it up all day.
Selena M.
Memphis, TN
They are very nice and stretchy, they have amazing color selection. Don't leave your hair with that line of demarcation post leave you with
Michelle S.
Would these work for a toddler ?
Amanda B.
How well do these kind of hairbands really work? I have long thick hair and I just don't see how these would be good
Katie C.
Oxford, MS
Cute, great for your hair (I'm a mom, my hair is always thrown in a bun!) I love these!