BY CYNDIBANDS

Send holiday wishes with this set of six hair ties. Adorned with a fun and festive color combination in red and turquoise with matching Happy Holidays packaging. Holiday Gift Card with 6 Hair Ties, Aneira see more...

Marisa R.
Albuquerque, NM
I was disappointed with these. I don't have super thick hair, but these still didn't hold well. They leave my hair feeling too loose when put up in a ponytail and I can't wrap it anymore to get a tighter hold. I would not buy this again and I don't recommend them either.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
I love these hair ties I love that they don't pull and you don't have to worry about breaking your hair off hands down to the best hair ties you can buy.
Shafana K.
I was disappointed with this product. I naturally have thick hair and so these did not hold my hair well at all. I am not sure whether it is because I have thick hair but I would recommend this product for girls that have thinner hair.
MARIA FERNANDA R.
PANAMÁ
No soy tan buenas para mujeres que tienen mucho cabello, en lo personal no me sirven... tal ves para quienes no tienen la ebra tan gruesa les será muy util