by CYMA

Since 1988, Colorado Spice has been providing the finest restaurants, food manufacturers, and grocers throughout the U.S. with high-quality, all-natural and organic herbs and custom spice blends. Colorado Spice is one of the most respected spice...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CYMA AEG Full Auto Airsoft Full Size Full Metal AK-47 350 FPS CM028S Airsoft Gun!
2 years agoLincolnton , NC
Great gun for beginners or vets upgradable. Only down fall is it is pretty heavy but that's because it has metal not cheap plastic. Also these airsoft guns are reasonably priced.
5 months agoCaldwell, ID
This brand is a really good brand for AK styles and other styles of airsoft guns. Recommend for starters. Other styles are out there for attachments like scopes and lasers and more.
6 months agoChampion
Good Airsoft remake of a wartime classic. With realistic wood and weighting to add to the real feel of the weapon. Not sure if it has a hopup
a year ago
Please I want this product is more than wonderful and I wish to review it in my channel and play with my friends and thank you for this valuable product I will publish this product in all social networking sites and I will try on my little sister and I die from laughter.  Email: [email protected]