CYBEX Callisto Carry Cot - Eclipse

Keep your little one safe in this cybex carry cot that fits securely onto your cybex stroller. the piece folds up for easy storage and features a comfort-grip handle to make carrying it around simple. see more...

sara t.
sara t.
This carry cot Is amazing. I bought this for my nephew when he was a newborn. he is now 1 year old and still uses it and loves it. it is perfect for outdoors or when you are visiting family and your child is either tired or are sleeping when you arrive.
jessica b.
jessica b.
I see this on so many girls instagrams with their adorable little babies all bundled up inside. I think these are stylish and cute!
Leona L.
Leona L.
Cut bank, Mt
This looks so cozy, especially for a new baby. I love these types of carriers, reminds me of the 50's era.
Sonia B.
Sonia B.
Chicago, Il
Se miran Muy bonito y súper cómodos para el bebe me encanta tendré que comprar uno para mi nuevo bebe
Micseanorna L.
Micseanorna L.
I love the look of these wouldn't mind trying one out with my next baby
Candyce M.
Candyce M.
Mesquite, TX
I really hope to have one of these with my next baby they are so cute and very neat.. My friend has one and her baby loves it
Michery T.
Michery T.
Orlando, Florida
This is awesome. It really is helpful in so many ways. It keeps my baby sleep for a long time and helps me do my chores.