Cyberpunk 2077 (ps4) Pre-order - Released 10/12/2020 - Brand And Sealed

Cyberpunk 2077 (ps4) Pre-order - Released 10/12/2020 - Brand And Sealed

Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. Release date: 16 April 2020. This item is FREE delivery. Suitable for the PS4. This game is classified as certificate 18. It contains content unsuitable for persons under 18 years old. It is illegal to supply it to anyone under that age. DO NOT attempt to purchase the item if you are under 18. Become a cyberpunk, an urban mercenary equipped with cybernetic enhancement...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cyberpunk 2077 (ps4) Pre-order - Released 10/12/2020 - Brand And Sealed!
How would you rate this product?
Shilo M.
Pine Grove, CA
Cyberpunk 2077 (ps4) Pre-order - Released 10/12/2020 - Brand And Sealed uploaded by Shilo M.
Where to start... I first got this game when I had a PS4 pro. It was a total nightmare. Constant crashing. Constant issues. Graphics wouldn’t load, missions would bug out. Shortly thereafter I got a ps5. It works worlds better on the ps5. No real issues besides a couple (rare) crashes. This game is amazing. Very fun and very well thought out. Poorly executed but I still love it.
Bryce P.
Calgary , AB
I hate writing this review, I wanted to love this game... and might in the future, but not at the moment. I played on ps5 and the graphics were much better than you see on the base ps4 (based on what I’ve seen on YouTube). I enjoyed the story (for what I played) but got tired of crashes, and strange bugs such as getting killed by a gun floating in the air and no enemy for me to fire back at. Also the lack of next gen features was a let down. I tried waiting for patches but got tired of waiting for them to fix it and requested a refund. Wait until this game is fixed and fully finished before you buy it

Looking for your answer?