BY CYBERPOWER #2 in Desktop Computers

Tackle the latest and greatest games with the CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Supreme SLC6400. Featuring a liquid cooled Intel i7-4820K CPU coupled with the powerful NVIDIA GTX770 graphic card, the SLC6400 gaming desktop is ready to provide stutter-free gameplay and stunning graphics. An ultra fast 120GB SSD provides lightning-quick load times for your most used applications and the 2TB data drive allows you to store all your media. The 16GB of RAM allows you to multitask easily and lag-free. Operating system: Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit Processor: 3.7GHz Intel Core i7 i7-4820K Motherboard: Intel X79 Memory: 16GB DDR3 SDRAM Hard Drive I: 120GB - SATA III - SSD Hard Drive II: 2TB - SATA III - 7200 rpm Optical drive: 24x DVD±RW Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX770 2GB Dedicated Digital Video Standard: 2 x DVI / HDMI / DisplayPort Audio Output: Integrated 7.1 Channel High Definition Audio Networking: Integrated - 10/100/1000 Ethernet Expansion Bays (Total/Free): (3/0) External 5.25", (7/5) Internal 3.5", (2/1) Internal 2.5" (converted from 1 x 3.5" bay) Expansion Slots (Total/Free): (5/4) PCI Express x16, (1/1) PCI Express x1, (8/4) DIMM 240-pin Interfaces: 2 x PS/2, 1 x Coaxial SPDIF-out, 1 x Optical SPDIF-out, 4 x USB 3.0 (2 Front, 2 Rear), 8 x USB 2.0 (2 Front, 6 Rear), 1 x Ethernet (RJ-45), 6 x Audio Jacks Feature #1: Liquid Cooling Feature #2: Dual Bay Touch Screen Fan Control Chassis: CoolerMaster Storm Scout 2 Mid-Tower Power supply: 800 Watt Included items: CyberpowerPC Gamer Supreme SLC6400, USB Gaming Keyboard, Mouse, Driver Discs, Power Cord Dimensions: 20.2" x 9.1" x 20.5" Weight: 35 lbs Model: SLC6400 see more...

Brendon B.
Boonville
Great App. I used it almost everyday. i talk to my friends and I post all the time. just all around great app. very easy to use and navigate. good customer support. in my opinion 11/10 on this great app. it has many connections so its easy to connect with others.
Mike W.
The best budget pc you will ever find! For this price I've never had more success at such a low cost! The sheer power this pc provides is unmatched and cannot be trumped. By far cyberpower's best and most successful pc EVER.
Avery B.
It is one of the best freaking things I ever used it also looks super great and it's was super affordable and not as pricey as other products
crystal j.
Legut the best if you are a gamer still cool of not i love it so much defiantly expensive but well worth it if you have the money
Onesha N.
Palmetto Bay , FL
My boyfriend bought this to have a better computer for VR gaming. It looks as cool in person and it works great!
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Great console great for playing with friends amazing quality and value definitely recommend it
Younes A.
Casablanca
Bonjour,
je suis Youness Abouelfatah de Casablanca, Maroc j'aime ce produit j'adore tous les produits de cette entreprise si vous me permettez de revoir ce produit je vous serais reconnaissant. Avec mon amour et mon appréciation de gaming, mon nom est RAPREBORN et j'ai une page sur Facebook avec un grand nombre des likes. Je peux vous aider à utiliser vos produits dans les vidéos dans le but d'encourager les gens à acheter votre produit sur votre site avec un coupon.
Cordialement
  Adresse: 06 Rue 8 Hay Sidi Abderrahman Nassim RTE AZEMMOUR
  CODE POSTALE: 20200
  Pays: Maroc
Àhméd z.
beni mellal
hi i'm youtuber
but i have bad pc .
 pllz can u send me to reviews
my name is ahmed i have channel on youtube plz send to me this pc gamer
pls help me!!
the city : beni mellal
code postale : 23000
country : morroco
pls help me!!
really i need thas pc
hamza a.
MARRAKECH
Hello I am Hamza Aatof from morocco ilove this produt I love all the products of this company if you allow me toreview this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciationmy name is tech jack  and I have a page on Facebook with a largenumber of followers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can helpyou promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYIis encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help
  The City : Marrakech.
  My Address : ASKEJOUR LOT MAATALLAH N°478.
  CODE POSTALE : 40160
  Country : Morocco
Abderrahmane A.
Oujda . Morocco N 32. street A64. ElSalam. Lazaret
Hello

This is the best product !! Great
product, amazing quality and also a great price highly recommended to anyone of
all ages AMAZING PRODUCT !!.

Love the clean design and unique
function. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS Because they love
this kind of product . I will include the product URL and price at the end of
the Facebook Page post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are
interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be
happy to include that in the Facebook Page post .

Thank you for your time .
Bob N.
Bellmore
What is the price range?  Will it run windows 10? Is it expandable? Can  additional memory be added to the motherboard? Thanks