Cyber Scents Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Ultra-softening Body Butter 7.0 Oz

BY CYBER SCENTS

Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Another classic VS scent. My mother use to buy this ALL the time. I even have a candle that smells like this! :)) slightly in love. The scent is long lasting throughout the whole collection, the lotion & body wash formulas are moisturizing, & the packaging is nice. I'll forever be a fan of VS fragrances.
Carrie M.
Everett, WA
Amazing scent! It's very strong, really cute packaging. Price is a little high but frequently on sale, you do get a lot in there though. Very gentle makes your skin very soft. Would recommend to others.
AYANNA W.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Smells sooooo yummy! I think this product has the perfect name-PURE SEDUCTION! I usually grow tired of scents very quickly, but this scent has managed to stand the test of time and I usually wear it at least once a week.
Caitlin G.
Clinton, TN
This product is amazing, never have my legs been so smooth after shaving. Ladies, you need this in your life. I struggle with ingrown hairs after I shave and since using this product, I will never go without it.
Katelyn W.
Had this product in a perfume, and it smelled great! Went back and bought the body butter to go with it and it was a great purchase! Highly satisfied.
crismary m.
Medley, FL

q what I like about these scented cream are what they are. this particular absorbs smells very rich and very fast .