Cyber Acoustics CYBER ACOUSTICS CA-2014RB 2.0 BLACK SPEAKER SYSTEM

by Cyber Acoustics

The CA-2014 is a black amplified Computer Stereo Speaker System with LED power indicator, volume control. 1.5 RMS, 4 watts peak

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cyber Acoustics CYBER ACOUSTICS CA-2014RB 2.0 BLACK SPEAKER SYSTEM!
4 years agoVero Beach, FL
I bought my speakers at Walmart. The price is a bit higher than the price on the walmart website. It took me some time to get the speaker to work. But I was plugging into the microphone slot instead of the speaker slot. It has a green plug which has to be plugged to the back of the desktop. My desktop has a light and dark green. However, once I got the speakers to work, it worked very good considering it was one of the cheapest prices.