BY CYBER ACOUSTICS #11 in Microphones

Classically designed, the CVL-1065B desktop microphone is ideal for anyone using VOiP or web video conferencing. Leaving a small footprint on your desk, the CVL-1065B's on/off switch is easily accessible for a quick mute option. The uni-directional mic picks up the slightest whisper and is adjustable for your optimal speaking position.; PCvoiceLink technology; DNCT4: Direct Noise Canceling Microphone Technology; On/off switch; Uni-directional microphone; Adjustable microphone arm Cyber Acoustics CVL-1065b Desktop Microphone is one of many Microphones available through Office Depot. Made by Cyber Acoustics. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
brittany b.
Henderson
They are very old i used one juat to play around with more like a computer mic but you can talk through it good
Marwan M.
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News.
Best Regards.Show lessREPLY
Guid F.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is amine  and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is  Country: MOROCCO
Soufiane A.
New York
Best Regards.Show lessREPLY
Ali B.
My name is ALI BOUZEKRI and I have a channel on Youtube with a large number of subscribers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices and my videos are harvested a large number of viewsI can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for feeMy goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote productsThank you
AbdeLhalim S.
HiMy name is AbdeLHalim Sahbani I am interested in your products and this company and I am very interested in this product and I really want to advertise and review your product and the company producing itThank.