Personal CareFeminine CareTamponsCVS
CVS/pharmacy Health Plastic Tampons Regular Absorbency Unscented

CVS/pharmacy CVS Health Plastic Tampons Regular Absorbency Unscented

by CVS

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CVS/pharmacy CVS Health Plastic Tampons Regular Absorbency Unscented!
How would you rate this product?
Karina R.
These are okay I have bought them a few times I like how they have plastic ones also vs cardboard oh how I hate cardboard
Polina S.
Unscented, no extra chemicals to mess with the body. Tampons work well and absorb without leakage. I can even swim with them with a relaxed mind.
Alexandra V.
Williamston
Quality tampons I have never reallly used off brand, however these are quality product and I look forward to purchasing them again. They are affordable and a great product. I would reccomend this product to others.
Beth S.
Being woman can be expensive and irritating. The availability of these tampons at my local CVS helps a lot. They are usually half the price of the name brand but seem to work better/longer. It is necessary to trust the brand of tampon you are using and thank god for this one.
Emma J.
Annandale, VA
Awful, these aren’t absorbent; I experienced leaks and the applicator is cheap and kinda hurts. Yes they’re cheaper than tampax but you’re better off spending a little extra.
Natalie O.
Olathe, KS
Work just like name brand, but significant cheaper and usually they have buy one get one or you get extra points for buying their brand. Very affordable and a great alternative. I have no issues with them.
Bradley R.
Sedalia, MO
I like that the CVS branded is the same as the other tampon companies, but super cheap! They have sales quite frequently on these.
keila T.
Lubbock, TX
I have been using the CVS brand for a while now and they work just as well as the name brands next to them on the shelf. While the packaging isn’t the cutest the product is great and i get coupons on them now when i use my extra card card.
amanda F.
These work just as good as the big brands. Super comfortable and easy to use. I love the unscented. I always worry about scents in female areas.

Looking for your answer?