BY CVS

Keila T.
Elizabethton, TN
I have been using the CVS brand for a while now and they work just as well as the name brands next to them on the shelf. While the packaging isn’t the cutest the product is great and i get coupons on them now when i use my extra card card.
Beth S.
Being woman can be expensive and irritating. The availability of these tampons at my local CVS helps a lot. They are usually half the price of the name brand but seem to work better/longer. It is necessary to trust the brand of tampon you are using and thank god for this one.
Emma J.
Annandale , VA
Awful, these aren’t absorbent; I experienced leaks and the applicator is cheap and kinda hurts. Yes they’re cheaper than tampax but you’re better off spending a little extra.
Alexandra V.
Williamston
Quality tampons I have never reallly used off brand, however these are quality product and I look forward to purchasing them again. They are affordable and a great product. I would reccomend this product to others.
Natalie O.
Olathe , KS
Work just like name brand, but significant cheaper and usually they have buy one get one or you get extra points for buying their brand. Very affordable and a great alternative. I have no issues with them.
amanda f.
These work just as good as the big brands. Super comfortable and easy to use. I love the unscented. I always worry about scents in female areas.
Polina S.
Unscented, no extra chemicals to mess with the body. Tampons work well and absorb without leakage. I can even swim with them with a relaxed mind.
Bradley R.
Sedalia, MO
I like that the CVS branded is the same as the other tampon companies, but super cheap! They have sales quite frequently on these.
Karina R.
These are okay I have bought them a few times I like how they have plastic ones also vs cardboard oh how I hate cardboard