CVS/pharmacy CVS Health Heatwraps Back & Hip, Large/X-Large

by CVS

How long does this product stay hot for? Worth buying?
Start your review of CVS/pharmacy CVS Health Heatwraps Back & Hip, Large/X-Large!
How would you rate this product?
Harrisburg, PA
I was very impressed with these. They worked well and numbed my pain. The heat felt so good. It was effective for however long I kept the pad on. These are very affordable as I was a broke college student but bought these often for a period of time.
Indianapolis, IN
I like the cvs brand of health heat wraps for your back and hips. Whenever I have a long day at work and I come home sore I usually slap one on my back and let it do its work. Sometimes they don’t stay on as well if you are up and moving around
Baltimore, MD
These may be generic, but they work just as well as the name brand kind. I don’t use them on my back, instead I find it cheaper to buy these and use them on my uterus/abdomen when having cramps. They’re cheaper than the ones advertised for that purpose because of the “female tax”.. you know what I’m talking about. You also get more in this than in the one “for cramps”. They work really well, the adhesive keeps them where you put them initially. Maybe the only downside is that they don’t last long enough..? However, nothing compares to an actual heating pad. These are just convenient because they’re essentially a portable heating pad.
Milton, FL
I originally bought these on sale. I had previously used a ‘name brand’ version of this product. I kept them in my bag at work (I’m a nurse) to use for residual pain after back surgery. The size was great, and the ‘belt’ kept it in place even while walking/bending/ moving around. They stay hot for a considerable amount of time. In my opinion, they never got so hot as to burn my skin, but with any heat product it’s always good to be safe and check the skin periodically. I have repurchased this product several times, and will purchase again.
Winston Salem, NC
I was skeptical about a disposal and inexpensive heating pad but it was amazing. It actually does last for over four hours and is very comfortable. I don't know how i have made it in the past without this!
Hanahan
I bought these in the past for my ex and when we split up I ended up having them sent with me so I gave it a try and I have to say I was kind of surprised that it work the way it did... Wasn't like a miracle worker but it work better than I expected so I would recommend it to others to try
Homewood
These are like heaven on earth. If only they would last hours and hours. They get the stressful kinks out of your body and leave you feeling so soothes and refreshed. Great before bed to relax and go to sleep. Reasonably priced for the level of quality!
Loved using these wraps when I would have muscle spasms or a sore back and still had to go to work. It has that funny ointment smell but it works great and left my back feeling relaxed
Syracuse, NY
These pads don’t stick super well, but they definitely do provide some relief for pain. The price is a little high for what it offers, but they are cheaper than big brand heating pads.
Garland , TX
These are awesome. So comforting during those days of the month. My sister found these and I’ve been obsessed with them ever since! Relief for 8 hours after you put it on! The box says to throw it away after 8 hours but I’ve noticed it still keeps giving heat even after 8 hours. Totally worth it! Get these Wyeth Thermacare Heat Wraps Menstrual Cramp Relief