BY CVS #91 in Online Retailers

Linda S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Two years ago my insurance company made us switch to CVS pharmacy. They consistantly give the wrong information. They never have the scripts ready by the pick up time. They often don't have the medicine in stock, so you have to wait a few days to get your medication.
lerrisa W.
Kissimmee, FL
This website provides all the information you need about the store and it shows the hours of the pharmacy and the fees you need to cover if you don’t have insurance ,also when flu season comes around they give shots for cheap or free.
Corey T.
Billings, MT
CVS has some very competent pharmacists and techs to help get the medication and treatment prescribed. I like the variety of products they have in the aisles and the knowledge the pharmacy provides. I will definitely keep coming back.
Courtney S.
Katy, TX
Okay, the drugstore make-up isle at CVS is what I am obsessed with. Instead of shopping at Wal Mart or Target solely to find drugstore make-up, go to CVS. They typically have so much more available in terms of variety and quantity.
Madison S.
Ruston , LA
Love using the online CVS interface. The website is super user friendly and makes it easy for not only shop but search and compare prices. They also have the photo portion which is awesome for ordering pictured and other personalized gifts
Brandi J.
Pharr, TX
I choose cvs as my pharmacy for the reason that they have so much good stuff and very affordable. I also print out my pictures from here and I even took a free photo of my son with Santa last year. Real great pharmacy.
Debby P.
Gainesville
Just an easy and fast stop if you need a small bag of cat food to hold your baby over. They also have some inexpensive toys that my babies love. They normally have sales on small cans of wet food!
Grace M.
CVS is pretty amazing. I love it because it always has everything I want and its pretty cheap. I highly recommend having their rewards card because it will give you awesome coupons and discounts
Carly S.
It is a lot spender than Walmart BUT they carry a lot of makeup brands (Milano, Physicians Formula) that you cannot find anywhere else. My local Ulta NEVER keeps anything in stock and Walmart is always trashed, so I come to CVS and they have so much.
Mila M.
Atlanta, GA
I like Cvs but they are really expensive. Their coupons and deals are okay, in my opinion. It the best! I prefer Walgreens or any other drug store. If you really look you will find something reasonable.