BY CVS #82 in Online Retailers

Jordan W.
I order my medicine on the website and it'so crappy I don't like their website in need of improvement I won't shop for anything on there either it's just too much of a hassle. I will continue to get my medicine with the site but not nothing else.
Kali K.
York, SC
I live near a CVS and I know you can have your doctor send your medicine prescription to CVS and then drive through the drive through on your way home or out somewhere. Plus they have a rewards program and when you have enough points it gives you a discount on the next prescription.
Hilary A.
Lindenwold, NJ
I’ve been a loyal customer to CVS for years now ever since I was a kid. They are always so conveniently located in almost any town. They always have a nice selection of brands. The pharmacy always helps to save you money by offering the generic version of the original medication prescribed. I love my pharmacy.
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills, MI
CVS Pharmacy CVS is just great. They have their act together. Ordering online is easy, returns are no-hassle, shipping is fast. I love how you can shop online and have it sent to the store for pick up too... so convenient also I love their deals.
Carly S.
It is a lot spender than Walmart BUT they carry a lot of makeup brands (Milano, Physicians Formula) that you cannot find anywhere else. My local Ulta NEVER keeps anything in stock and Walmart is always trashed, so I come to CVS and they have so much.
Dajanei M.
Coatesville
I go to this store frequently to buy make up or to receive a prescription. Their make up selection has definitely improved with a more diverse set of colors in make up. I would recommend this store for someone who is just beginning to join the make up world
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
Easy and convenient and they get your medicine straight to you on time or you can either go to the closest store and pick them right on up. They even can send you a text message or give you a call and let you know when your meds are ready
Corey T.
Billings, MT
CVS has some very competent pharmacists and techs to help get the medication and treatment prescribed. I like the variety of products they have in the aisles and the knowledge the pharmacy provides. I will definitely keep coming back.
Selyn B.
Santa Maria, CA
I actually use the CVS app and I enjoy using it. I am able to fill prescriptions with ease as well as do thing like order photos and online shop. I would highly recommend this app to others who need a quick solution to prescriptions.
Samantha M.
Always use this pharmacy for refills and medications. They are always prompt and tell me how to take the medicine. They also have lots of other things that are needed in the home such as snacks, cleaning supplies, medicines, supplements etc