BY CVS

Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
I’ve been a loyal customer to CVS for years now ever since I was a kid. They are always so conveniently located in almost any town. They always have a nice selection of brands. The pharmacy always helps to save you money by offering the generic version of the original medication prescribed. I love my pharmacy.
Nina M.
Havana
I am a big fan of using the CVS online site. They have really good online specials and you can normally get a really good deal on quick shipping too.  I normally check out the website at least once a week to see what possible deals I could be getting.
Breanna T.
Cvs is like the nicer version of Walgreens almost like the comparison of target and Walmart. I find however I get very lost in cvs compared to Walgreens like it’s not as easy to locate what I’m looking for, also the prices are up there as well
Leah S.
I love CVS. They're 24 hours a lot of the time and I find everything and more that I need there. The only issue is they kill about 20 trees with every receipt and you're lucky if you remember those stupid extra bucks!
Chelsea H.
Mount Carmel, IL
I coupon at CVS and if you get so many prescriptions you get $5 extra bucks. Honestly, that is the only reason I still use their pharmacy. It always takes forever and I usually don't get everything filled that I need.
Virginia S.
Hammond
Cvs has great online service you can even order your pharmacy refills online also.Some pharmacys have delivery also for older or disabled patrons.CvS also a rewards program online where you can get great savings
Sydney S.
Love dealing with CVS pharmacy. They always have my medications on time and are very good with everything I’ve needed. Super helpful. I have a friend who does hers with walgreen and they suck, never on time.
Lisa V.
Riverside, CA
I absolutely love my local CVS !! It always has all the things I am looking for and more. I love all the selection they offer their customers. I will continue going and buying my stuff from them.
Brielleeee M.
West Babylon, NY
Overall a great store. Not only do they have pharmacy and makeup but there's snacks, photos, and more! Sometimes they don't have enough people working at the store I go to though. Would definitely recommend !
Kerry D.
Cvs is my go to for quick stops. Love their app, it makes their reward program so easy to use and understand. They always give generous coupons in-store.