CVS Health
Cvs Vitamin E 400 Iu Heart Health 100 Softgels - Exp 10/20

Cvs Vitamin E 400 Iu Heart Health 100 Softgels - Exp 10/20

by CVS Health

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cvs Vitamin E 400 Iu Heart Health 100 Softgels - Exp 10/20!
Simone C.
BURBANK, CA
Cvs Vitamin E 400 Iu Heart Health 100 Softgels - Exp 10/20 uploaded by Simone C.
Yeah, they last a long time. I just finished up a bottle that my husband bought years and years ago, and I made us start taking them every day. We also take a multivitamin with E, a probiotic, and a fiber supplement. But I actually think this did a decent job of replacing the fish oil in my routine because I didn’t feel like dealing with the smell anymore. It’s been a while since I’ve been crazy sick, but I think it might just be everything together.

Looking for your answer?