BY CVS #6 in Tampons

• Are these as good as the name brand at holding without le...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gueselle M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
CVS unscented plastic tampons are a good purchase for when you’re on the go. The variety of sizes can see you through any situation at that time of the month. I keep a box in my travel bag for cases of emergency. The ouchless plastic application is easy to insert and is easily disposable.
Kayla D.
Oceanside
My favorite type of tampons! Scented pads and what not give me itching, and these don’t. They work wonders if you’re sensitive at all. They’re very affordable and that’s why I love them. They work really well and I wasn’t disappointed at all.
Monica Z.
Jersey city, NJ
Bought these because they were on sale. They work alright the applicator was a little more cumbersome than the tampax ones. They had a small braid but I still had minor leaking issues. Have purchased many times and would buy again for the sale price
Noelle G.
Los Angeles, CA
Store brand is just as good as the larger brand names! Especially since they have the plastic applicator over the painful cardboard ones. I will never go back to those!! I keep a few of these in my purse for when I get a little surprise each month
Nicola R.
Iowa City, IA
Don’t like tampons. Never used them before. I’ve heard way to many scary stories about them. I’ve even spoke with my doctor about them and even she said to each it’s own and that they can cause health problems, but so does a lot of things in this world.
Nicole J.
Phoenix, AZ
The cvs brand is not that bad at all. I prefer the plastic applicators because they slide in easily. There comfortable when in use and make aunt flow more tolerable when tampons are in fpr swimming, surfing or whatever activity your doing.
Alicia B.
Parkland
I like these. Sometime tampons can be so expensive, and you’re just paying for the same thing as other cheaper brands essentially. It works perfectly fine, it’s pretty cheap, and I love the fact that it comes in different sizes cause in the beginning of my cycles I’ll need a super or a regular cause of the heavier flow. And then towards the end, your flow slowed down, but you don’t wanna use a giant tampon for no reason, so you can use the lights! Love it.
Rebekah R.
El Monte , CA
So this might get weird. But these are very similar to Tampax Pearls. Which I don’t really like anyway. They tend to slide down and cause discomfort. Even the “super” seems to not hold as well as it should. I’ll stick to Kotex.
Emily C.
These are not my favorite tampons, but it helps and they do their job. So yes they are effective and low cost. I bought them at CVs. I use them when I’m in a pinch and have nothing else to use. Overall I am satisfied with them.
hailey r.
Los Angeles, CA
Wouldn’t buy these again. They just don’t compare to the strength of name brand tampons, or the comfort. I bought them while on the road and I had to stop again because they were not heavy enough. I wouldn’t get these again.
Betty C.
Chesapeake, OH
Are these as good as the name brand at holding without leaking?