BY CVS

• Are these as good as the name brand at holding without leaking?1 Answers
Brandi S.
Cape May Court House, NJ
This came in so clutch one day for me! I had left to go on a road trip with a few friends to a location about 200 miles from home. I realized i had forgotten to pack my tampons given it was my time of the month. We stopped by cvs for snacks and i saw this and immediately grabbed it. And let me just say the rest of that day was smooth sailing
Afton M.
Garner, NC
I didn't see anything for the light tampons so I figured that I would add my review here. They get the job done but I do not like the plastic applicator. It was difficult to get the plunger down and I found myself using more tampons just to get one in. Will not buy again.
Arabela S.
I didn't buy these, cheapo BF did. I have gotten through my life without ANY leaks until using these horrifying tampons.
And I am pretty darn petite, so they didn't have to expand much to work .............but no it is like some man was in charge of designing these and too embarrassed or did not care enough to even have them TESTED!
FURIOUS.
Elizabeth B.
Cincinnati, OH
I was on the hunt from the best cheap tampon, and these were 100% not it. They didn't really absorb anything so when you use the restroom (even if its just number 1) they come out. I tested them for a couple cycles, just to make sure it wasn't an error on my part, but I think its safe to say it was just the tampon.
Kaylor W.
Charlotte, NC
To me a tampon is a tampon is a tampon. I like to save money on things where it doesn't matter and these are good quality and east to stock up on!
member-b5ba8279f
Anderson, SC
Eeeek. No! Don't want a leak? Go for the real brand ! This brand is not reliable. Might be good for when you're in a pinch and it's the only thing available
Halie H.
I use these quite a bit and they work fine but are nothing spectacular and somewhat boring. They do the job needed though.
Morgan W.
Middle River, MD
Not my favorite brand of tampons but they do the job! It's great that they are plastic and not cardboard!
Mandi D.
If you're looking to save money and go cheap don't. You will be spending money on more underwear.
I didn't notice a difference between the name brand and the store brand it seemed to work about the same
Betty C.
Chesapeake, OH
Are these as good as the name brand at holding without leaking?