BY CVS

• Are these as good as the name brand at holding without leaking?1 Answers
Arabela S.
I didn't buy these, cheapo BF did. I have gotten through my life without ANY leaks until using these horrifying tampons.
And I am pretty darn petite, so they didn't have to expand much to work .............but no it is like some man was in charge of designing these and too embarrassed or did not care enough to even have them TESTED!
FURIOUS.
Lea M.
These are just as good as tampax pearl but without the price tag. They are affordable and reliable tampons.
Kaylor W.
Charlotte, NC
To me a tampon is a tampon is a tampon. I like to save money on things where it doesn't matter and these are good quality and east to stock up on!
Morgan W.
Middle River, MD
Not my favorite brand of tampons but they do the job! It's great that they are plastic and not cardboard!
Mandi D.
If you're looking to save money and go cheap don't. You will be spending money on more underwear.
I didn't notice a difference between the name brand and the store brand it seemed to work about the same
Halie H.
I use these quite a bit and they work fine but are nothing spectacular and somewhat boring. They do the job needed though.
Amanda R.
Marion , IL
I think these work almost as well as other name brands. I like that they offer the cardboard applicator.
member-b5ba8279f
Anderson, SC
Eeeek. No! Don't want a leak? Go for the real brand ! This brand is not reliable. Might be good for when you're in a pinch and it's the only thing available
Afton M.
Garner, NC
I didn't see anything for the light tampons so I figured that I would add my review here. They get the job done but I do not like the plastic applicator. It was difficult to get the plunger down and I found myself using more tampons just to get one in. Will not buy again.
Betty C.
Chesapeake, OH
Are these as good as the name brand at holding without leaking?