BY CVS #6 in Tampons

• Are these as good as the name brand at holding without leaking?1 Answers
Tiffany C.
Mather, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like to get these tampons because they are slim and plastic, just like name brands like Tampax, only less expensive. I prefer the unscented ones because, in my mind, they are less harmful. I use name brands to find the products i like, and i rely on places like cvs to make a quality dupe. I don't mind buying generic, as long as i get the same performance results!
Lizzie L.
Whittier, CA
These are a great alternative to any of the name brand feminim hygiene products. They cost about 25% less and work the same. I love when a company provides a more affordable product by saving money without advertising it. Great for anyone who needs to save money during their time of the month!
Gueselle M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
CVS unscented plastic tampons are a good purchase for when you’re on the go. The variety of sizes can see you through any situation at that time of the month. I keep a box in my travel bag for cases of emergency. The ouchless plastic application is easy to insert and is easily disposable.
Jennifer S.
Warner Robins, GA
These tampons were comfortable. They didn't feel like cheap or painful, like other store brands. Why buy brand name tampons when the CVS brand is just as good? The product was great. I didn't have any embarrassing leaks. I'll definitely buy CVS tampons again.
Nikki W.
Mcandrews
Theses tampons work just as good as the name brand and are very affordable. This pack is the “On the go” pack.  You will be able to wear these with no worries of accidents. I’ve never been disappointed when using this product and will continue to buy these!!!
Noelle G.
Los Angeles, CA
Store brand is just as good as the larger brand names! Especially since they have the plastic applicator over the painful cardboard ones. I will never go back to those!! I keep a few of these in my purse for when I get a little surprise each month
Emily F.
S Hamilton, MA
I bought these tampons and found that more or less this generic brand was comparable to brands like Tampax. I wish the applicator moved a bit more smoothly. I would buy them again to save the money on an item I have no choice in buying
Hailey Y.
St Petersburg, FL
These tampons are my go-to.  to me, tampons are tampons and I just need them to do there job.  I don't need all the bells and whistles, I just need protection.  These tampons do just that and are at a great price point.
Rebekah ✌.
S El Monte, CA
So this might get weird. But these are very similar to Tampax Pearls. Which I don’t really like anyway. They tend to slide down and cause discomfort. Even the “super” seems to not hold as well as it should. I’ll stick to Kotex.
brittney B.
Clovis, CA
I love that these are unscented! I fear to put anything scented near my women parts specially cause I think they’re bad for that area.. these are great and easy to use! As simple as other tampons I just love that these Are unscented
Betty C.
Chesapeake, OH
Are these as good as the name brand at holding without leaking?