CVS Sour Neon Crawlers uploaded by Susie B.

BY CVS #7 in Gummy Candy

• Donde las puedo conseguir! ?2 Answers
  • Does anyone else bite only half a worm as to not eat both...8 Answers
  • Do these taste like and as soft as the name brand kind 7 Answers
Reviews (1952)
Kayla D.
Tucson, AZ
CVS Sour Neon Crawlers are delicious! The only reason I choose 4 stars is due to the product not as sour as expected but it tasted exact to the brand. It's sour just.. could be more sour is all! It's fort efficient and pricing is perfect for those on a budget. The flavors are of a great variety there isn't more or less of them so those who love the blue and red worms like myself would benefit from the lesser expensive brand.
The product is nicely packaged and not too expensive, and it's delicious. If you prefer a mild sour and sugar and experience this #cvsbrandneoncrawlers is perfect for you. If you want a super sour taste you may want to see other options,such as another store brand name and type or even brand. However I'd love my tongue to stay the way it is so too much sour isn't for me either. This is about perfect for me I'd definitely buy again.
Ashley B.
These are really good. They are just as good as the name brand ones-without the price! My kids and husband love them and we have gotten them a few times at CVS. I definitely recommend them- can’t go wrong with these :) not hard like some gummy worms are and not too sour. Perfect!
Aanda S.
pleasant hill
Sweet. Sour. Chewy. Everything you love about gummy worms and more. They are bright and vibrant colors with a clear different fruity flavor in each color. They have a nice sweet but sour sugar coating and are good and chewy but not too much. They are an amazing value at just under $1 and they are enough to share or have for several snacks!  I love these and buy them often!
Catherine J.
I absolutely love these! CVS brand or not these are delicious you cannot tell the difference. They taste amazing and sweet and they're nice and chewy. They're one of my favorite candies and they might be a little more expensive than buying them at a regular store but if you had CVS and you have that craving they definitely taste good.
Anika M.
Plainview
Really yummy and sour gummies. I love all the flavors. Comes with a reasonable amount for the price. I wouldn’t recommend eating often as it does contain a lot of sugar but it is a nice little treat.
Brandy L.
Atlanta
These gummy worms are awesome! The perfect snack for when you want something to help with your sour cravings. The good thing is that these snacks are not too sour rather the perfect mix between sour and sweet. Make sure to grab 2 bags because these snacks are addictive. I would definitely repurchase.
Bradleigh F.
Mona
I love the yellow and red worms and also the blue and red! They are way better than any generic brand and you honestly get a really good amount of worms in each bag! These are one of my go to’s everytime I go to the movies! I would definitely recommend them! I’m not a huge fan of the green and orange but that’s alright because my boyfriend eats those ones!
Amanda C.
Norwalk, CT
First they are sour, then they are sweet! They are gummy and fun to play with as well as eat! I got these cvs treats at cvs. The price is super cheap which makes it easy to grab a bag on the go. I dont buy these often because i dont want my teeth to rot out but they are fun on road trips
Kalynn M.
I love the candy there sour and gets me really full quick so I'll be ok for awhile. But if I leave them in my truck that get sticky and not good anymore. If they can make candy that can with stand the heat and still be goo that would be great. Or make more of a flavor selection instead of the same old boring ones that would be even better.
🌻Taylor🌻 O.
Tuscaloosa
I am a gummy worm lover. I eat gummiea all the time. These reminded me of the Scooby Doo gummies from when I was little. They were the perfect amount of elasticity and guve but had a little bit of hardness to where you had to them. I love them. I would definately tell others to try
Alisha B.
SPOKANE, WA
What color worms are your favorite? Mine are the blue and red ones. =)
Maylin A.
Kihei, HI
Does anyone else bite only half a worm as to not eat both colors at the same time? I'm not even sure if they actually taste diffent or it's just the colors are different, but I'd like to think they do.
April G.
Hope Mills, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do these taste like and as soft as the name brand kind
Aarzoo S.
delhi, New Delhi
What u guys recommend ? Which flavors should I choose
Annay R.
South El Monte, CA
I really love candy and was wondering if these are any good? Sometimes store brand candy isn't that great. Any thoughts? (: