CVS Sour Neon Crawlers uploaded by Susie B.

BY CVS #8 in Gummy Candy

• Donde las puedo conseguir! ?2 Answers
  • Does anyone else bite only half a worm as to not eat both...8 Answers
  • Do these taste like and as soft as the name brand kind 7 Answers
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
Honestly, I don't eat candy or sweets or anything like that but I think these were an awesome creation to do different festive recipes. For example you can make a dirt cake and put the worms in there or there are tons are of things on Pinterest to do with them. I also like how they are sour then sweet. I think that is definitely a nice touch and makes me like them more
Kayla D.
Tucson, AZ
CVS Sour Neon Crawlers are delicious! The only reason I choose 4 stars is due to the product not as sour as expected but it tasted exact to the brand. It's sour just.. could be more sour is all! It's fort efficient and pricing is perfect for those on a budget. The flavors are of a great variety there isn't more or less of them so those who love the blue and red worms like myself would benefit from the lesser expensive brand.
The product is nicely packaged and not too expensive, and it's delicious. If you prefer a mild sour and sugar and experience this #cvsbrandneoncrawlers is perfect for you. If you want a super sour taste you may want to see other options,such as another store brand name and type or even brand. However I'd love my tongue to stay the way it is so too much sour isn't for me either. This is about perfect for me I'd definitely buy again.
Aanda S.
pleasant hill
Sweet. Sour. Chewy. Everything you love about gummy worms and more. They are bright and vibrant colors with a clear different fruity flavor in each color. They have a nice sweet but sour sugar coating and are good and chewy but not too much. They are an amazing value at just under $1 and they are enough to share or have for several snacks!  I love these and buy them often!
Luna B.
Riverside
If you love sour candy, this is an essential. The colorful worms are not only tasty but fun to eat. I usually bite one color off and then stick it to a different worm. Now that I think about it, I’m probably the only one that does that. For a little over a dollar it’s a good price too. It won’t fix your hunger but it will leave you wanting more.
Turquoise M.
Charlotte, NC
I love this candy this is my favorite candy of all time and I purchase this candy from any cvs stores and they are delicious, super sweet. I love this candy and is very affordable it’s not pricey at all it is definitely repurchase were ther I love this candy and is very affordable it’s not crazy at all it is definitely repurchase
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I come from a family of Dentists and Doctors so sugar for them is like a death warrant! My Dad and my big sister are both dentist, my uncle a doctor, and my aunt owns and runs a women’s wellness center so I’m well aware of what sugar can do to your teeth and your body so I never really ate candy but don’t get me lying, I’m not as “granola” as I sound! I have sugar in my coffee and I drink cokes every now n then... My daughter on the other hand loves candy and every time we’re at CVS she goes for the Sour Neon Crawlers! She loves them and, since my Dad made me carry a toothbrush in my lunchbox, I allow her to just be a kid and eat her favorite candy but I don’t let her over indulge... Don’t tell, this will be our little secret! ;)
Christsia W.
Monroeville, NJ
Mmm I absolutely loved these little things! I love sour patch kids and candy like that and these are very good little things! They are a good price and ver well worth it! My favorite flavor is the blue ones they are so good!!  Definitely pick it up if you like sour patch kids and other sour chewy candys!
Cayla B.
Los Angeles, CA
My boyfriend and I are huge movie goers, and instead of buying candy from the movie, we go to CVS and buy the cheap $2 candy packets. These Sour Neon Crawlers are YUMMY! They are inexpensive, delicious, and worth sneaking it in to the movies. It is also a big enough package to share between two people.
Brandy L.
Atlanta
These gummy worms are awesome! The perfect snack for when you want something to help with your sour cravings. The good thing is that these snacks are not too sour rather the perfect mix between sour and sweet. Make sure to grab 2 bags because these snacks are addictive. I would definitely repurchase.
Bradleigh F.
Mona
I love the yellow and red worms and also the blue and red! They are way better than any generic brand and you honestly get a really good amount of worms in each bag! These are one of my go to’s everytime I go to the movies! I would definitely recommend them! I’m not a huge fan of the green and orange but that’s alright because my boyfriend eats those ones!
Alisha B.
SPOKANE, WA
What color worms are your favorite? Mine are the blue and red ones. =)
Maylin A.
Kihei, HI
Does anyone else bite only half a worm as to not eat both colors at the same time? I'm not even sure if they actually taste diffent or it's just the colors are different, but I'd like to think they do.
April G.
Hope Mills, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do these taste like and as soft as the name brand kind
Aarzoo S.
delhi, New Delhi
What u guys recommend ? Which flavors should I choose
Annay R.
South El Monte, CA
I really love candy and was wondering if these are any good? Sometimes store brand candy isn't that great. Any thoughts? (: