CVS Sour Neon Crawlers

by CVS

Are these sour and sweet like sour patch kids?
Donde las puedo conseguir! ?
Does anyone else bite only half a worm as to not eat both colors at the same time? I'm not even sure if they actually taste diffent or it's just the colors are different, but I'd like to think they do.
Start your review of CVS Sour Neon Crawlers!
How would you rate this product?
Celia G.
Colton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
1,352 reviews
CVS Sour Neon Crawlers uploaded by Celia G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Lisa were worms are so good when you’re sharing it with a group of kids with my daughter usually do they watch movies and eat this kind of snacks when through out the  movies
Get F.
greer
What a yummy snack! My weakness Is a good chewy sour gummy full of flavor ! My brother likes these as well
Rochelle W.
Amityville, NY
They're basically your run of the mill sour gummy worms but at a pretty good price. My boyfriend loves anything gummy so we buy CVS brand gummies fairly regularly and they usually have them on sale so you can buy them for around a dollar or a little more....
alex F.
Detroit, MI
Delicious! My favorite candy in the world. Just enough sweet and just enough sour. I like Kroger’s regular gummies the most, but these sour ones are a close second. I can never leave the store without them.
itali M.
Yummy! Tastes like every other sour gummy worm but I only paid about 1 dollar for them. Good amount in the pack too.
Blake J.
I love these sour gummy worms so much. They’re much better than that OTHER brand. I ate a whole bag of them in one sitting. The perfect amount of sour and sweet. I’ll definitely buy more of these. And I definitely recommend them to anyone else.
Cassy M.
lufkin
Sour. Sweet. A nice snack when you’re graving a sugary treat and I’d pick them up anytime I’m craving them.
Justine C.
Greenwich, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Awful colors, weird texture and not sour enough. Just stick with sour patch kids! You know they’re the best!
Jannah R.
Key West , FL
They are delicious 😂😂 idk what to say they are colorful and I like to eat them, they have good flavor
Brittany L.
Los Angeles, CA
You can never go wrong with this candy. It's a sure movie theater pleaser, also makes a great snack when your on a long road trip lol. I always go for the big bag .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...