BY CVS #20 in Hand Cream

CVS Soothing Hand Cream, Fragrance Free see more...

Buy on Amazon
Beth Z.
My husband gets very dry hands every winter to the point where they crack and bleed. I’ve bought him a ton of lotions to see which works, and unfortunately this is one if the many we went through until finding Eucerin Ultra Healing lotion.
Lelani H.
Riverside
This hand cream is nothing super special.😂😂this hand cream has a nice fragrance to hit that stays on your finger. The thing is though, why wouldn’t you just wear regular body lotion??🤷‍♀️Bath & Body Works® SWEET PEA Nourishing Hand Cream
Daiane K.
Annandale
I usually use body lotion on my hands but bought this because I wanted to try a hand cream instead - hoping it would be less greasy. I have been using this for about a month now and it makes a world of difference! This cream makes my hands baby soft. It rubs in quickly and doesn't leave my hands the least bit greasy.I recommend this product!
BayLe M.
Crestview, FL
I was not a big fan of this product. I think it was very funny. Definitely did not have much of an effect on my skin. I found that often I had to follow up the product with more moisturizing lotion. I probably will not be purchasing this product in the future.
Amanda C.
Norwalk, CT
This had cream is nice if you habe normal dryness. Its not overly greasy, although i really dont like any cream so to me it is a bit greasy. Its effective for a pretty good amount of time without having to reapply. I think this is a decent product and best of all fots in your bag easily!
Jennifer A.
Princeton
This product is okay. It leaves a greasy flim on my skin after I use it. I use it when I can't afford the name brands. It's relatively inexpensive. I would buy it again if I had to. But I wouldn't refer my family and friends this product. Because it doesn't preform to my expectations.
Tracey C.
Creamy, non-greasy lotion absorbs quickly, and the unscented formula doesn't wrestle for dominance with perfumes or body mists. I keep a tube in my daybag to to keep my hands moisturized and baby-soft
Bottom line: Affordable, effective re-buy.
sinai R.
Lowell
The texture of this is smooth and easy to apply. I use it every morning before I go out for the day. It doesn’t have a smell which is perfect for those sensitive to scents. It moisturizes like it claims and it’s a staple cheap product.
Michelle J.
This is my go to! Cheaper than the leading brand, but just as effective! Keeps my hands soft and young looking. I always have some in my purse wherever I go! Available at all cvs stores. Don’t skip this!
Frantz B.
Warwick
I have used This hand lotion before but this is my first time trying this scent. It's so natural smelling, not like other lemon scented products. It's very moisturizing and keeps your hands hydrated even after many hand washings. I have very dry skin and have always had issues finding well made hand lotion. Love it