HealthFirst AidCVS
Smelling Salts Inhalants

CVS Smelling Salts Inhalants

by CVS

how do I buy smelling salts
Start your review of CVS Smelling Salts Inhalants!
How would you rate this product?
Daiane K.
Annandale
I lift things up and I put them down. If you ever needed a clear head and a slap in the face with a phone book at the same, this is for you. But wait there’s more slap some real steel weights on the bar and start impressing your gym crush with some real weights (excludes bumpers plates).
Christine L.
Sacramento, CA
Great item Walgreens Hydrocortisone 0.5% Anti-Itch Cream  you can those item at walgreen and the name brand you can get from other store like walmart,target Nd cvs or aid rid
Bailey W.
Madison, WI
I have POTS (postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome) which means I get dizzy and faint a lot. In a pinch, when I’m extremely dizzy, these can really help to re-focus and bring me down.
Lara T.
Cincinnati, OH
Really does the job when you are feeling faint and not good. Bought It at CVS pharmacy in Athens Ohio and t met my expectations
Tyler H.
Des Moines
Works good for the first few minutes but doesn’t last very long. I would recommend to someone for short term use
Alisha C.
Minford, OH
Works for those bad moments in your life when your about to faint. Thankful for them. They are affordable and gets the job done.
Kayla B.
Purchased at: CVS
great in a pinch. If you tend to pass out often these are a great solution. Chorus concerts, band practice, giving birth and everything in-between. I highly recommended this product.
Molly G.
Trenton, NJ
Works well, the ammonia in bottles is a lot stronger if your using for lifting but the little ampules get the job done if need be.
Marlyn P.
Manvel, TX
it is brand I love in almost all its products are good I like the price and I find it in almost all stores
Brenda L.
Ripon, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love using this when I have allergies in my town we get a lot of allergies so it is my number one recommendation
Ask a question to the Influenster community...