BY CVS

Ranitidine tablets USP, 75 mg. Heartburn relief. Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach. 30 doses. CVS pharmacist recommended. Compare to the active ingredient in Zantac 75 (This product is not manufactured or... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda C.
Norwalk, CT
This product does what it says it will. When i have something that produces too much acid, i pop a few of these and the acid uncomfortableness goes away. The price is always cheaper than the name brand so thats a plus! I would buy again for sure bc I know it does its job.
Christina C.
Lomita
I got these for a night after a lot of alcohol intake. It works just as good as the name brand and just for a fraction of the price. It worked really well and made me feel better. And there’s usually a lot of deals when buying CVS brands
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
These work just as good if not better than the name brand acid reducers. You can take these everyday if you need to, and they usually reduce my acid/heartburn within a half hour or so. We’ve bought these several times
Ashley L.
Davenport, IA
This is a great generic choice to other antacids. It is a lower price and you can usually get it on sale at the store. I stock up. It works like any of the name brands for less of the cost.
Sara F.
Troy, NY
This is a great generic medication that does the same job as the name brand but at a fraction of the cost. This CVS brand is the same active ingredients and strength as the brand name and eliminates heart burn. I would absolutely buy this again!
Lauren B.
Selma, TX
It seems the older I get the more I get heartburn. So this product is my goto! Where this is a cvs brand it’s a lot cheaper . But it’s still efficient as the brand name product .
Loki C.
These little pills ate a life-saver for anyone who struggles with heartburn. We regularly get it OTC at CVS, Walmart and occasionally Target. They're within an affordable price range. We only take them as needed, like if we're having a potentially triggering acid-reflux triggering foods.
Rebecca c.
Kissimmee, FL
I've had a problem with Acid reflux ever since I had my son in 2016. I purchased the acid reducing tablets and they have been a life saver. I take 2 tablets before a meal that I know mag cause some upset and I'm good. They work wonders! The CVS brand is very affordable as well!
Fernanda L.
I suffer of hurt burns and acids every time I eat fast , or i drink to much red wine . I have use this product and it’s really good . I calms my acids down and relieves me
From that uncomfortable felling.CVS Regular Strength Acid Reducer Ranitidine Tablets 75mg
Annah H.
Donalds, SC
I have the worst case of acid reflux and no way to go to doctor. I take one of these every day in the morning or before I eat! It is just like what you’d get from the doctor. I recommend this to anyone that struggles with acid reflux or anything like it.