BY CVS

Ranitidine tablets USP, 75 mg. Heartburn relief. Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach. 30 doses. CVS pharmacist recommended. Compare to the active ingredient in Zantac 75 (This product is not manufactured or... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Catherine H.
Philadelphia, PA
These work just like the name brand ones took a chance and brought them because I couldn’t get to rite so had to get these instead in to my surprise they worked really good nasty taste but won’t last and they are much cheaper I would recommend these and you will save money on them kind the name brand are really expensive
Amanda C.
Norwalk, CT
This product does what it says it will. When i have something that produces too much acid, i pop a few of these and the acid uncomfortableness goes away. The price is always cheaper than the name brand so thats a plus! I would buy again for sure bc I know it does its job.
Melissa M.
Wise
My fiance suffers from GERD which definitely leaves his stomach upset and he has heartburn most of the time this acid reducer surprisingly worked well for him and will continue to buy more when needed overall very happy with what I paid for it
Christina C.
Lomita
I got these for a night after a lot of alcohol intake. It works just as good as the name brand and just for a fraction of the price. It worked really well and made me feel better. And there’s usually a lot of deals when buying CVS brands
Elle C.
Philadelphia
As someone who is sensitive to alcohol, I take acid reducer before drinking. When using this product I noticed a significant improvement in not getting red and no stomach pains (which I usually get from drinking.)
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
These work just as good if not better than the name brand acid reducers. You can take these everyday if you need to, and they usually reduce my acid/heartburn within a half hour or so. We’ve bought these several times
Ashley L.
Davenport, IA
This is a great generic choice to other antacids. It is a lower price and you can usually get it on sale at the store. I stock up. It works like any of the name brands for less of the cost.
Sara F.
Troy, NY
This is a great generic medication that does the same job as the name brand but at a fraction of the cost. This CVS brand is the same active ingredients and strength as the brand name and eliminates heart burn. I would absolutely buy this again!
Lauren B.
Selma, TX
It seems the older I get the more I get heartburn. So this product is my goto! Where this is a cvs brand it’s a lot cheaper . But it’s still efficient as the brand name product .
Christon L.
Valdosta, GA
I'm a regular heartburn sufferer. I had tried almost all the relif products on the market. Then my mom told me about CVS's brand. I haven't used anything else since.