BY CVS

Pantiliners Scented Regular. see more...

• Would you buy this versus Carefree brand?2 Answers
Stephanie A.
Dallas, TX
These liners is really helpful when you have little accidents and it is quite durable. Meaning I don’t have to keep changing frequently only when necessary. What I don’t like is that they don’t have any slight bigger ones for plus women with the same type of thickness not thicker. But I definitely will keep on using these all the way !
Marie Celeste H.
Lexington
I bought these when I was pregnant with my son. I had some discharge from being pregnant. They were light but effective. I will use them again if I have anymore children. I would not use them for my periods as I have super heavy periods. If you have a light period these would work great.
Casie C.
New Hope, AL
Please don’t ever wear scented liners. It doesn’t help with any odor and it WILL cause an infection or irritation which will make any odor worse. If you don’t like the smell during your period use a PH balanced wipe or cleanser, but nothing scented! Be kind to your coochie!
Chelsea G.
Love these. Easy to use and super thin. Very comfortable. Super cheap and easy to find. I usually buy them at Rite Aid or Target. These are a life saver at the end of your period when you just need a little coverage for your underwear.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Erin B.
Culver City, CA
Cute tiny discrete goes in your pocket wallet comfortable leak proof but only for the lightweight. For example when your exercising etc CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Regular
LESLIE G.
Felt like the scent combined with that of period made a prolonged foul smell. Did not like the scent during wear. The liner did perform its proper function otherwise. They were affordable & well made. I wouldn't reccomend solely on the smell, would give the unscented a try instead.
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
I use this for the after part of the time of the month. I love that it doesn’t have much of a scent to it as the little bit of scent it has is not so strong. It’s affordable and I recommend to all of us girls!
Ashley L.
Purchased at a local CVS, I was on my way to the airport when I got my monthly surprise... luckily these were durable and lasted me until I made it home. They were affordable and absorbent.
Emily N.
New Egypt, NJ
this product is really great! used them when I first started with my lady problems. they are effective and cheap and get the job done. I buy them often and have recommended them to everyone.
Amber M.
Shreveport, LA
Would you buy this versus Carefree brand?