CVS Regular Pantiliners Scented

Pantiliners Scented Regular. see more...

• Would you buy this versus Carefree brand?2 Answers
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
As a woman, I obviously need feminine products and buying them monthly can add up. CVS brand is technically the generic and they are less than the regular name brand ones but they work exactly the same. I they they are durable and have just the same quality. I always buy these. They are my go to and these are the only ones I buy now.
Shatoya D.
These are affordable and I bought them once. I did not repurchase, because the adhesive did not stick well and these kept moving around. The scent is light and pleasant, not too strong. But I was honestly a bit paranoid that these would fall out of my pants while walking. They just did not stick well to the panty.
Brenda P.
Simsbury, CT
I picked up the scented version of this product instead of the unscented so that was my mistake. The scent isn’t awful, but it isn’t the most pleasant either. That being said, the product itself works well. The adhesive sticks to undergarments and does it’s job. The absorption is decent, especially for the price.
Twanna R.
hillsboro, AL
I felt like in a way they weren't as wide as they should be but this brand has several different sizes and shapes so I would probably choose another. On the links it's pretty good. I'm a sweater so as I perspire I need something to catch the sweat and it did okay but again sides would have been wider or it has been made with wings. Probably someone about to start their cycle would appreciate using this the day before if they have a regular cycle and a day or two after for freshness. And if you use a liner on a daily basis this is a really good because it's economical and it comes in scented and unscented designs.
Marie Celeste H.
I bought these when I was pregnant with my son. I had some discharge from being pregnant. They were light but effective. I will use them again if I have anymore children. I would not use them for my periods as I have super heavy periods. If you have a light period these would work great.
Deb M.
I like this product. They work for what theyre intended for. Basic but great value. Just as good as the more expensive brand name liners. I feel that the price is right and the value of the product is well worth the price. I would reccommend to every woman who uses this type of product.
Alexaray O.
Montgomery Village
I get this all the time! I always like to have a pack in my bathroom and cvs carries different types but I always get this brand. It is affordable and therefore I always get more than one pack. It feels like you don’t have anything on which is the best part. Some even come scented
Casie C.
Grant, AL
Please don’t ever wear scented liners. It doesn’t help with any odor and it WILL cause an infection or irritation which will make any odor worse. If you don’t like the smell during your period use a PH balanced wipe or cleanser, but nothing scented! Be kind to your coochie!
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
This product helps you keep fresh all day. It has refreshing scents that keep you going without giving you dizziness from bad smells. Lol just lets not forget that liners are to be used occasionally.. I would recomend for freshness, price effectiveness but not for health routine.
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Amber M.
Shreveport, LA
Would you buy this versus Carefree brand?