BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Lisa B.
TAMPA, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
CVS has the best deals on beauty products, especially when you combine their sale with a manufacturer coupon and their rewards program. My only complaint? They don't carry my L'Oreal Excellence shade in Dark Golden Blonde. They have all the other shades but not that one. Otherwise, I would be there all the time!
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
CVS is where I go to get my prescriptions filled, but some of the stores are hit or miss as far as their service goes. They usually have some pretty good sales that you can combine with coupons to get stuff for almost nothing, but that doesn't make up for having to wait for 30 min sometimes to get your medicine.
Dominique K.
San Francisco, CA
There is a CVS right around the corner from my office and on the way to my boyfriend's house so i often find myself stopping in throughout the day. I love that I can get a bite to eat, to drink, grab household essentials or just get some new makeup on a whim. Prices are reasonable and I love the ExtraCare bucks!
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
I love CVS for they're sales and coupons. They're extra bucks and rewards are amazing and if check out the sales and plan it out you can really get some amazing savings. I love that the CVS in my area is 24 hours as well since I work late nights and sometimes need to bring home random things for the house or baby.
Melissa L.
Oviedo, FL
Almost every day we need something, and usually CVS has it. Since it is the closest store to my home and on my usual route home, we stop there quite often. Customer service is almost always friendly and efficient. A
I love their rewards system, and the application works great for filling my prescriptions quickly.
Jennifer R.
Jamestown, NC
I'm in CVS all the time. I use the pharmacy for prescriptions and I print my coupons from the machine every time I'm there and I can usually find awesome deals by stacking them with mfr's coupons and the sale items. I never have a problem with that either. Overall, I really love this store and I would not switch.
Cristina D.
Nesbit, MS
I spend solo much time in CVS. I shop for makeup at least one a week. Their prices are amazing. Their beauty club program is also amazing. I can't get enough of it. It has saved me money and has me coming back. The way to go is to definitely get their extra care card. CVS will always be apart of my beauty routine!
Olivia  Q.
Escondido, CA
Cvs is my life! I love this place so so much! I mainly go here because it's so close to my home but I'm sure if it wasn't I would still make the commute to this store! I love their rewards program! You're able to save tons of money on all the coupons! Their beauty section is amazing! So much variety to choose from!
Sara A.
I'm a huge cvs custome, they have great offers,great customer service & make an effort to really help the customer. I'm a mom of 4 do were ever I can save I'll take it. Cvs is a to go store for me, I coupon and they never give me a hard time about anything, so A+ cvs awesome customer service & highly recommended.
Stephanie R.
Huntington Pk, CA
CVS is a great drugstore and well stocked. The lines are never obscenely long, they have great products, great rewards for members, and great deals. I always buy my beauty products from CVS and I like that I can return makeup if I'm not satisfied (I only do this when I get the wrong color foundation). They always have great sales like "Buy one get one 50% off" and when their stuff goes on clearance its practically a steal.

TLDR: Cheap, Great Sales, Returns if unsatisfied with makeup, no long lines
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.