BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Ashton O.
Love CVS. I use my CVS card every time go and have spent 20 dollars in CVS bucks this month alone. Milk is super cheap here if you have a CVS card, as well as many other items! Favorite store to quickly grab items that I need.
Brittany S.
Wyoming, MN
I absolutely love couponing and it is so easy to do at CVS. I always snag great deals, free items, money back, and so much more. Their coupon policy is fantastic and they encourage you to use them! Their prices are generally higher than average which is why I gave it a B. Without coupons, I'd go broke shopping here.
Sandra G.
Mesa, AZ
CVS is great when it comes to sales and i know i will save a lot and find what i need. I love the coupons, cvs bucks, and the prices can be lower than any store in my area. The employees are great and willing to help. When it comes to buying beauty products, household products and anything i need. CVS is my go to store.
Tina R.
N Charleston, SC
I use this pharmacy for my prescriptions because I earn "CVS Bucks" doing so. WIth health insurance I pay the same price for my prescriptions pretty much wherever I go so might as well enjoy the "bonus" here. I also love to watch their sales as you can get great bargains if you know how to use their system of bucks with coupons. Otherwise, if not buying products here on sale and with coupons, you are paying too much if you shop here. Great sales, but normal prices are way high, which is why I gave them a B.
BRITNEY S.
New Bedford , MA
Cvs is the best pharmacy out of all the pharmacy's around where I live. I have a bunch with a 24 store/pharmacy they also have great rewards program $5 back for every 10 prescription refills also $5 back for every $50 of beauty purchases. Not to mention everywhere there are times on sale that can earn you money back.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
CVS is my go to drugstore. They offer a great rewards program called the Extra care. On certain products you can earn "extra bucks" you can use the extra bucks on your next purchase. They take competitor coupons as well. I love to get the ad and match up my coupons and really try and stretch my extra care bucks and money.
Tangerine W.
Oxon Hill, MD
I love CVS! they have variety, great specials, and the savings from your card, the green bag tag, the beauty club, prescription discounts, and some nice sales and coupons. The ONLY reason they rate 'B' is because no matter what location I have been to, good area, bad area, high income, low income, there is never enough staff on duty, and there is always only one cashier, working very slowly. If it weren't for self checkouts at some of the locations, I would sadly have to go other places to make my purchases.
Megahn W.
Gibsonville, NC
Ive had more negative experiences than positive at CVS pharmacy. A lot of the staff at the one near my house have been extremely rude before. I transferred my prescriptions to wal-mart pharmacy and it knocked off $10-$15 a month on my generics!
Samantha M.
S San Fran, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
As far as convenience stores go, this is one of the best. It has most of the same things as Walgreens, with comparable prices depending on what you get (for hair items & products I would probably go to Walgreens though.) The stores are usually a little more spacious and organized than others, which is great of course.
Kristen K.
I love CVS Pharmacy expecially because I have one walking distance from my house. I always get extracare bucks and coupons. They always have what I'm looking for and the staff is super friendly. Sometimes Rite Aid which is also walking distance from my house can be cheaper because they tend to have more sales than CVS.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.