BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Sunny S.
San Francisco, CA
If you WANT to save money, CVS is one of the best drugstores that will make SURE you save money; those extrabucks dollars, and brand coupons, and the weekly ad specials all come into one big melting pot of money in the bank! If you play your cards right, you can walk away with almost anything from paying close to nothing :)
Rhiana W.
San Diego, CA
I love CVS! I loved it ever since it came out. I love the extra care program. Not only do you get amazing discounts of products with that card they provide you with coupons and extra bucks. The extra bucks come in handy when you want to treat yourself to something you normally wouldn't buy. They have decent prices on everything especially their alcohol and make up. Their staff is always friendly and I love how they have the minute clinic as well.
Janelle G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my go-to store! I love the location near me because it's open 24 hours everyday! They have self checkout, which I love! They have friendly employees who give you fast service! Sometimes I just like to walk around in this store to see the new items they have...even though I know I can't buy anything at the moment. (LoL)
Codie G.
Balch Springs, TX
Wrost stores ever been to. Never has anything in stock. Currently my bank has blocked all its customer from using debit & credit cards at any CVS because of fraud abuse that is going on in its stores. I can not express how much I hate these stores. Bring back Eckards!!!
Gail E.
Commerce Township, MI
I do like the convenience of CVS and they have a lot of products, but I swear, that every single time I go there, I have to wait in a line of about 3 people. I don't understand why they don't order more help. And then the people ALWAYS have questions on the CVS card and their savings, which slows the line down even more. I think a lot of their stuff is pricey, but your paying for convenience.
and their Minute clinic does rule! No waiting! Got my prescription for Bronchitis and didn't have to drive 20 minutes to the dr!
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been going to CVS pharmacy for a few years now. That's where I get all of my prescription medicines (as well as my son's). They have always been quick to fill and respond and addressed customers in a professional and kind manner.
MaryCaroline G.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Excellent selection of products. The pharmacy staff is really helpful. I often talk to them about my questions regarding which product to buy, or about which medications are safe to take together. CVS Rewards are exceptional and cater to you based on your purchase history!
Jenn B.
Nashua, NH
I love CVS!! I get cash back almost every time I make a purchase and every week I either get 20-25% coupons or $3-$5 off coupons emailed to me... get a CVS card and give them your email address for coupon, it is totally worth it! Also, the employees at my local CVS are the best, they have helped me with everything from finding items & printing out pictures to last minute gifts ideas.
Dominique N.
I do not care for CVS because the pharmacy has no "bedside manor" and do not care about answering your questions regarding a small child unless it is an emergency, in which they tell you to dial 911. Also, the prices are ridiculous!
Vyara B.
Pittsburg , CA
I love CVS because they are easy to find , have a huge range of make up and cosmetics.I always pick my prescriptions from them and I always get a great discount!
The products are clean and maintained on the shelves in my location.They even have a LaRoch Posay and Vichy which is high end cosmetics hard to find elsewhere.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.