BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Shanice M.
Irving, TX
I like the store but it is pricier than grocery stores. I recommend getting a rewards card because it actually comes in handy. Even if you don't know how to coupon, it will come in handy, especially if you follow the weekly ads and shop at the right times. Lastly, make sure to collect all the coupons from your rewards card...there have times where I have walked away with a free purchase!
Hannah K.
New Fairfield , CT
I love cvs pharmacy for so many reasons. Not only am a drugstore makeup junkie, but I love how they carry a huge amount of hair products, beauty/bath products, and even beauty supplements! I go there about twice a week to grab something or do a haul of products. The prices are reasonable and they keep the newest products available.
Kayla G.
Kannapolis, NC
Cvs is the best, I love all the coupons I get when I shop. Even when I spend 30 bucks it's okay, because I can use coupons to save money. They have a large variety of cosmetics and goods. Always nice going into my childhood pharmacy.
Sonia H.
There are many ways to save at CVS, Get a rewards card, join the beauty rewards list and look out for extra savings from the red box at CVS. If you match up your manufacturer coupons and CVS coupons you could be saving a lot of money.
Michael R.
Morrow, GA
CVS Caremark as a whole is a wonderful company to work for. But working under the direct leadership of this particular immediate supervisor is challenging. In my opinion, he does not exemplify the goals or missions that CVS Caremark is boldly attempting to achieve. He tend to be extremely petty, superficial and disrespectful. With the right leaders
Janelle G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my go-to store! I love the location near me because it's open 24 hours everyday! They have self checkout, which I love! They have friendly employees who give you fast service! Sometimes I just like to walk around in this store to see the new items they have...even though I know I can't buy anything at the moment. (LoL)
Amber M.
Kingwood, TX
Earning discounts and coupons is seriously the easiest thing at this place! My receipts are always like a mile long because of all the coupons I get! And they are for products that I'll actually buy! Also, the coupons are decent, not like some places were you get $.75 off of a $6 item or something. This place is just amazing!
Rhiana W.
San Diego, CA
I love CVS! I loved it ever since it came out. I love the extra care program. Not only do you get amazing discounts of products with that card they provide you with coupons and extra bucks. The extra bucks come in handy when you want to treat yourself to something you normally wouldn't buy. They have decent prices on everything especially their alcohol and make up. Their staff is always friendly and I love how they have the minute clinic as well.
Jenn B.
Nashua, NH
I love CVS!! I get cash back almost every time I make a purchase and every week I either get 20-25% coupons or $3-$5 off coupons emailed to me... get a CVS card and give them your email address for coupon, it is totally worth it! Also, the employees at my local CVS are the best, they have helped me with everything from finding items & printing out pictures to last minute gifts ideas.
Victoria D.
Erie, PA
I used to work at CVS, so I really know how to use the couponing and sales system. Once you learn how to use all of your coupons, extrabucks, and discounts, it's really a great place to do your shopping for every day items. The sales and rewards really make it worth it, and I usually save 50% or more on each shopping trip.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.