BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Vanessa G.
South Yarmouth, MA
I love CVS for the fact that they have just about everything you could possibly need, from groceries, to make-up, diapers to pain/cold relief. However, I find that their prices are always just a tad higher than other pharmacies like Walgreens and Rite Aid. If you're a coupon user (like me) than you're good to go, because CVS has coupon stations now that allow you to print them out and use asap.
Misti M.
Corp Christi, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not only does CVS have convenient locations, they offer a variety of rewards. For every X amount of dollars you spent on either Beauty or Featured products you earn cash to spend in there store. they also have a coupon machine in store so you always get the latest deals. You can go online and pick through and select you favorite deals and products to customize what coupons print.
Jessica F.
Clermont, FL
I love going to cvs for so many different things! They have great makeup products and I love going here to get medicine since I have a bigger selection and its usually cheaper than wal mart. The only thing they over price is diapers I will not buy diapers from here and they usually don't even have the big boxes just the small bags!
Alicia R.
Newport, MI
I am a working mom with a family that totals up to six people. I look for every way imaginable to save money. By far CVS comes through and lets me purchase items for very little money. It is extremely convenient and the staff are always amazing and courteous. I would recommend anyone that coupons or needs to save money go to CVS.
Charity G.
Sanford, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love using this app. It is so easy to transfer medications if you move. It is also so easy to refill and prescriptions you might have. Such a great place to shop as well, because they always have great deals and are very affordable.
Jessica D.
Elizabethtown, PA
I like CVS pharmacy (it's where I pick up my prescriptions). I would never buy something there that's not on sale unless I absolutely have to because their prices are usually a lot higher than big box stores. I do enjoy CVS when they will randomly have clearance events and I can find make up and other beauty products for 75% off.
Gina M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use CVS not only as my pharmacy but as a great place to pick up quick items and save a lot of money. Sign up for their card program to get coupons and extra-bucks (which are pretty much CVS cash) with almost every purchase. I buy my beauty, feminine care, school supplies such as pens and notebooks, and snacks there religiously.
Hannah K.
New Fairfield , CT
I love cvs pharmacy for so many reasons. Not only am a drugstore makeup junkie, but I love how they carry a huge amount of hair products, beauty/bath products, and even beauty supplements! I go there about twice a week to grab something or do a haul of products. The prices are reasonable and they keep the newest products available.
Lori B.
Mesa, AZ
Personally I am not a fan of CVS. I think the layout here in Arizona is just wierd! The cosmetic department is crammed together. I tend to walk in with wanting to shop. But then turn around and walk right back out!
Marina T.
Valley Spgs, CA
I personally love CVS. Every time I walk in the store I see new products to try and the variety is vast. I am also always guaranteed a sale or discount. I love the coupons that come along with the receipt. I love the bonus of the "CVS extrabucks" too! CVS is great. It is also my pharmacy, and the first place I go to shop in my town.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.