BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Marlena B.
Fairfield, CA
This store is VERY coupon friendly. I have to say that I am extremely happy with the service that I receive here and my ability to use coupons and save while buying all my families needs. I'm able to purchase diapers, baby care, skin care, hair care, oral care,toys, household items (cleaners, toilette paper, paper towels etc), feminine products and beauty products ALL at a fraction of the cost. I save over 70% here and will continue to shop CVS forever!
Emily S.
CVS always has anything health related that I might need, but they don't always have the lowest prices. I wish they were a bit cheaper then I could do more of a 'one stop shopping' type of thing, but for now, I just pick and choose what I need to buy there. I know shampoo and conditioner is much more expensive at CVS than a regular retailer, but sometimes it's too convenient to pass up.
Sadia I.
Bartlesville, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the ease of getting stuff when I have just a few things to pick up, saves a lot of time. love their makeup section! usually a lot things are always on sale. if you sign up for the card you can save even more money! Will definitely shop here again.
DAun B.
Weatherford, TX
I love the store and the deals they have, the people are always so sweet. I don't know if they just take on too much work, or if they don't have enough people, but it takes 4-6 hours to fill a script. I don't use them for this reason, but my mom doesn't have a choice, so I deal with them anyway. I am glad they always keep a positive attitude, it does a lot to calm down an upset customer!
Marie S.
Chula Vista, CA
CVS is my favorite quick-shop store. My store is next to a Vons. When I need a handful of items, I'll head over to CVS because I know I won't have to walk too far to get to the aisles I want, and the lines aren't long. If I intend to buy maybe five items, I end up spending almost $100 on some of my trips to the store. There's always those two or three more items that I decide I need!
Angela S.
CVS has GOT to be the drugstore I go to 99% of the time I need anything, (yes, even milk or bread!) I love their self-checkout machines (that even take coupons!)
I'm addicted to their CVS extrabux and beautybux rewards programs and refuse to walk in without my handy CVS Rewards card.... My fiance always makes fun of me when it comes to "points" programs, but I have been coming home with free or nearly free products, and he ain't laughing anymore!!!!
Seriously though, I'm addcited to makeup, haircare, and everthing from cleaning to candy! And CVS makes my life SO much easier (and less expensive!)
:o)
E G.
Goshen, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
CVS is great! The one where I used to live was close to work and was a great place to stop for a snack to share with co-workers! I go to the one in my current town mainly for printing pictures. I LOVE how easy and quick it is to print pictures right away! Such a convenient option!
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I adore CVS. I shop here almost every week with my coupons in hand. I can always get a great deal combining their sale prices with a manufactures coupon, and sometimes even a CVS store coupon. I've never had any issues using coupons here and their staff is always very nice and friendly. They also expanded their inventory quite a bit so it's a one-stop-shop for a lot of my shopping needs.
April W.
I love CVS and all of the deals that I get.They have almost anything.I love to go after the holidays to get such great products for more than half of the price.I have two next to my house and I love exploring both to see what they have to other.I would recommend this store.
Elizabeth L.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I usually only shop here when I have coupons for products because they are quite expensive compared to Target/Walmart/sometimes Walgreens. I do like when they offer ECB's (Extra Care Bucks) which is like a coupon that prints off on your receipt for a certain dollar amount that you can use on anything.

Example: If you buy 3 Dove hair items you will receive $5 in ECB's on your receipt. On your next visit you can use that $5 on anything you'd like.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.