BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Robin D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
You should definitely take advantage of their extra care bucks. Yes if you don't have the card or shop deals they are higher prices then a box retailer but you can stack coupons with sale prices and then get extra care bucks and use that care bucks on a future care bucks deal the cash to spend at cvs will keep rolling. I have stocked up on diapers the last few diaper sales they have had!
Lauren K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
When I think of CVS Pharmacy, I think of this smell that the one by my house has. It smells kind of like a soiled litter box. I can't speak for anyone else, but the smell kind of turned me off of CVS. I just can't think of any other reason why I avoid it whenever possible.
Rebecca B.
Albany, LA
When i need a prescription filled this is my go to place. There are cheaper than Walgreen and I can get it filled within the hour as in w algreens I had to wait days before or least 2 hours and there drive thru is fast. If I purchase something and lost the receipt I can return it and get store credit. The coupons are great yo u can always catch a deal. Shelves are always stocked and neat.
DAun B.
Weatherford, TX
I love the store and the deals they have, the people are always so sweet. I don't know if they just take on too much work, or if they don't have enough people, but it takes 4-6 hours to fill a script. I don't use them for this reason, but my mom doesn't have a choice, so I deal with them anyway. I am glad they always keep a positive attitude, it does a lot to calm down an upset customer!
Ashley H.
Ringgold, GA
I love CVS, sometimes. I go in there often because I live right down the road from one. It can have some really awesome deals on your CVS card but you have to keep up with them. I bought beef jerky from there that was usually around $7 and with my card I got 2 for $7. What an awesome deal! You just have to browse when you are there. You just might find a really good deal on something.
Emily S.
CVS always has anything health related that I might need, but they don't always have the lowest prices. I wish they were a bit cheaper then I could do more of a 'one stop shopping' type of thing, but for now, I just pick and choose what I need to buy there. I know shampoo and conditioner is much more expensive at CVS than a regular retailer, but sometimes it's too convenient to pass up.
Sadia I.
Bartlesville, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the ease of getting stuff when I have just a few things to pick up, saves a lot of time. love their makeup section! usually a lot things are always on sale. if you sign up for the card you can save even more money! Will definitely shop here again.
Marie S.
Chula Vista, CA
CVS is my favorite quick-shop store. My store is next to a Vons. When I need a handful of items, I'll head over to CVS because I know I won't have to walk too far to get to the aisles I want, and the lines aren't long. If I intend to buy maybe five items, I end up spending almost $100 on some of my trips to the store. There's always those two or three more items that I decide I need!
Renee H.
Dallas, NC
I am an avid couponer and I have to say that CVS treats me wonderfully. I never have any trouble with them accepting my coupons, they don't act like it's a pain to wait on me, and they are always helpful in pointing things out. I love shopping their and because of the way they treat me I will wait for products to go on sale there so I can buy them rather than purchase them somewhere else.
Angela S.
CVS has GOT to be the drugstore I go to 99% of the time I need anything, (yes, even milk or bread!) I love their self-checkout machines (that even take coupons!)
I'm addicted to their CVS extrabux and beautybux rewards programs and refuse to walk in without my handy CVS Rewards card.... My fiance always makes fun of me when it comes to "points" programs, but I have been coming home with free or nearly free products, and he ain't laughing anymore!!!!
Seriously though, I'm addcited to makeup, haircare, and everthing from cleaning to candy! And CVS makes my life SO much easier (and less expensive!)
:o)
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.