BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
CVS is literally exactly the same as Walgreens. It had an amazing selection of beauty supplies, snacks, and pretty much everything else. Their prices are a little higher than Walmart's for the exact same items though, which is why the 4 stars. Oh, and it's a pharmacy, as the name suggests, so that's always necessary and convenient.
Kelsey F.
Brunswick, ME
I always felt like I could never get a great deal at a Pharmacy. Everything always seemed so expensive and then I started to coupon. All of a sudden CVS became my favorite spot to coupon. They have great deals every week, they have CVS coupons that you can stack with manufacturing coupons, and you can earn bucks back!! I have walked out the door with 3 packs of diapers for under the price of 1. CVS changed my view on pharmacy shopping!
Jacqueline N.
newman, ca
This is my number one store to go to. I started doing coupons because I'm a college student so I'm limited to my money. this store has everything you need and a good price. Also they have weeks were if you buy 15 dollars of some products they return to you 5 dollars in extrabucks points. They also accept coupons and the cashier are nice and help you out if you need anything. I go there 3 times a week. I also buy medicine from here.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I was at CVS this evening and spent under $14 for more than $90 in items. I find that CVS frequently has great sales that can easily be combined with coupons to create some amazing buys.
I also have found that the CVS employees are very friendly and are more than happy to help me find an item I am looking for and they have always been good natured when I am there with several coupons.
,it is a great store where you can find some amazing deals!
Melissa B.
Sunbury, PA
I LOVE saving money, and most people think that CVS marks up their items and it is impossible to save money there. That is not true. I coupon, and with extra bucks, I walk out of that store sometimes with fifty bucks of products and pay less than five! If you shop the sales you can make out like a bandit. I also use their pharmacy for all of my prescriptions.
Amanda S.
They have a good selection of products but they're all over priced. I hate the coupon system. I'm not going to save all the reciept paper every time and the rewards are annoying. You have to send them from your email to your card and half the time it doesn't even work. Boo CVS I'm sticking with Target.
Kerin L.
Sumter, SC
I am most definitely not a huge fan of CVS pharmacy. I find that the actual pharmacy is always very slow in every CVS store that I have ever been too. I also have found that the staff are always a lot less friendly. I also feel that generally CVS stores are not as clean or organized as other competing drug stores. CVS does offer good deals and I will take advantage of the deals they offer when they are made available for me.
Kerrie G.
Wayzata, MN
I really do like CVS. Some of the products I normally buy at Walgreens are a little more spendy at CVS, but there is a catch. Sometimes there is something I need and Walgreens will be closed at that time. I just head up to my local CVS and they are open 24 hours a day. They have saved us a few times with refills of my son's medications that we forgot to fill until the last minute. The coupons are great, too. I love the machine you scan your card with and it sends you coupons towards things you buy.
Tracy T.
Miami , FL
ONe of my favorite places to buy Drugstore beauty products. They always have sales going on, most recently their semi-annual beauty clearance where items are 75%-50% off!!!! (Video Attached). And when they are not having their sale they have tons of deals. I usually go to CVS to buy the everyday toiletries too. They have the beauty rewards program where you can get coupons and discounts. I suggest everyone signing up for that!
Maddie C.
Pensacola, FL
I like cvs for buying drugstore makeup but you can get a lot of the same stuff at target for a lot less. If you get a card you can get a lot of really good deals sometimes. I shop there frequently but a lot of times I don't buy things because I know I can pay a dollar less if I go to target or Walmart.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.